No announcement yet.

Crawford is not as good as we thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford is not as good as we thought

Crawford is supposed to be P4P top 2, in the prime of his life at 31 years of age. He didn't look it tonight.

For the first 6 rounds benavidez looked like damn pernell Whitaker in there. Bobbing and weaving with his hands down making crawford miss just like at the weigh in. While sometimes getting the better of crawford during exchanges. Let's not forget, benavidez was inactive for almost two years and fighting with one leg.

After 6, when it was obvious benavidez was tired and his knee cap had collapsed on him, only then is when crawford "found his rhythm" and "made adjustments" lmao.

Thurman and Spence blast this kid. And lets face it, an active benavidez with two legs beats him.

Crawford let me down tonight. And this shows he's been fighting nothing but uber drivers. He fought a B level fighter tonight. Can you imagine what happens when he steps up to the A level fighters?

Let's face it. After tonight, Bob arum is keeping him far far away from the PBC guys.

And there's idiots on here who rank Crawford P4P #1 over guys like Lomachenko, Usyk, and Canelo.

Comment

I've been saying he's an overrated hype job bum beater for a while. I was labeled a hater for it lol.

Comment

He's pretty good. Reminds me of Donald Curry with a little less pop and a lefty .

Comment

I'm curious to what the official score cards were going into the 12th.

Comment

great stoppage but TBud didn't look too comfortable in there. Benavidez is 6'2" i didn't know that, Bud couldn't figure him out. and he doesn't even fight tall he hunches over. If he was to fight tall he would be a beast. even on one leg.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Crawford is supposed to be P4P top 2, in the prime of his life at 31 years of age. He didn't look it tonight.

For the first 6 rounds benavidez looked like damn pernell Whitaker in there. Bobbing and weaving with his hands down making crawford miss just like at the weigh in. While sometimes getting the better of crawford during exchanges. Let's not forget, benavidez was inactive for almost two years and fighting with one leg.

After 6, when it was obvious benavidez was tired and his knee cap had collapsed on him, only then is when crawford "found his rhythm" and "made adjustments" lmao.

Thurman and Spence blast this kid. And lets face it, an active benavidez with two legs beats him.

Crawford let me down tonight. And this shows he's been fighting nothing but uber drivers. He fought a B level fighter tonight. Can you imagine what happens when he steps up to the A level fighters?

Let's face it. After tonight, Bob arum is keeping him far far away from the PBC guys.
              Very good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                great stoppage but TBud didn't look too comfortable in there. Benavidez is 6'2" i didn't know that, Bud couldn't figure him out. and he doesn't even fight tall he hunches over. If he was to fight tall he would be a beast. even on one leg.
                He figured out that Jose doesn't/cannot defend body punches.

Comment

He won by knock out while losing maybe 2 rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    He won by knock out while losing maybe 2 rounds....
                    While taking zero punishment.

Comment

Working...
                    X