No announcement yet.

Now we know why GGG wanted no part of Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we know why GGG wanted no part of Ward

Can you imagine what Ward would had done to the limited fighter? It would had been murder. Canelo busted up his face, wondering how his face would had looked after a Ward fight.

The diary of a 3g diehard fan
    2009-2010 "I tink Ward is avoiding 3G"
    In reality, Ward wins first elite bout in his first title fight, is in a completely different division to 3G, and noone knows who 3G is outside being a mobile phone service

2011 "HA! See - Ward is avoiding GGG!"
    Meanwhile Ward is unifying SMW beating 2 elites in one year.
    3G has 3 years to go before he is awarded his first title outside the ring.

2012 "HA! Ward is still avoiding GGG!"
    Whilst Ward has moved on to stopping the top elite LHW, and meanwhile 3G has yet to win a title.

2013 "I knew it! Ward is still running from 3G"
    Whilst Ward is all but undisputed SMW king and 3G still has ....nothing.

2014 "HA! I see Ward avoids 3G for 3rd year running!"
    Ward, sitting in hospital recovering from surgery, notices 3G for the first time, due to the fact that 3G is given his first world title outside the ring.
    "Wierd...I had to beat elites for each of mine" thinks Andre but instantly forgets it as he prepares his court case and comeback fight.

2015 Ward returns to ring, 3G wins his first world title in an actual bout, crushing the diminutive but dour slugger Lemieux.
    Pertinently, they are now both 2 divisions apart from each other so cannot be in avoidance of the other, except in the mind of a nutjob.

2016-2018 Ward defeats elite LHW P4P Kovie twice, his 6th elite win.
    Meanwhile, 7 years after Ward ripped up his first elite, 3G faces his first elite of his career, and cannot win. Ward retires.

"Hahah! I told you Ward was avoiding 3G all along! I was right mommie!"

GGG: 'Andre Ward is too much for me'

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 09-19-2018, 09:30 AM.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Can you imagine what Ward would had done to the limited fighter? It would had been murder. Canelo busted up his face, wondering how his face would had looked after a Ward fight.

In reality, Ward wins first elite bout in his first title fight, is in a completely different division to 3G, and noone knows who 3G is outside being a mobile phone service

Whilst Ward has moved on to stopping the top elite LHW, and meanwhile 3G has yet to win a title.

Ward, sitting in hospital recovering from surgery, notices 3G for the first time, due to the fact that 3G is given his first world title outside the ring.
    "Wierd...I had to beat elites for each of mine" thinks Andre but instantly forgets it as he prepares his court case and comeback fight.

2015 Ward returns to ring, 3G wins his first world title in an actual bout, crushing the diminutive but dour slugger Lemieux.
    Pertinently, they are now both 2 divisions apart from each other so cannot be in avoidance of the other, except in the mind of a nutjob.

Meanwhile, 7 years after Ward ripped up his first elite, 3G faces his first elite of his career, and cannot win. Ward retires.

Everyone knows Golovkin had no chance of beating Ward. Just 2 different caliber fighters. And Ward was also naturally bigger. I'm glad that fight never happened tbh. The whining that would have occured would have been too much.

Comment

GGG Fans: He knocks out cruiserweights in sparring.

Also GGG fans: Jacobs cheated. He was a cruiserweight in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

@ the bolded.

Comment

lets see what a fight with ward would have brought, eh no real money thats for sure, a fouling spoiling fighter who would have put him in much more danger from illegal shots and low blows than legit punches and if i thought that canelo got EXTREMELY LUCKY with a draw and a win, which should have been a loss and a draw v Golovkin, then ward could have been even worse, i count ward/kov 1 as bad a vegas decision as canelo/golovkin1, so yeah thats what ward brings for golovkin

Comment

Ward is naturally bigger. He had the size & skills to nullify everything 3G has to offer on the inside — not exactly 3Gs forte. Tie up, inside upper cuts, body punches, rinse and repeat for Ward

But let’s not base everything off GGG’s 36 yr old version.

Comment

Ward would have gotten GGG out of there easily inside 8 rounds, but so what? GGG and his team were about business, just like every other fighter. A Ward fight would have hurt GGG's career earnings, so they fed him bums and with the help of HBO created a monster. It paid off, GGG made a ton of money the last couple years because he avoided Ward. Won't hold it against him.

Comment

Most likely Ward would of handed Gennady his first loss

But he wanted no part of Ward because he was chasing and got 2 Canelo paydays and a better chance of winning the fights compare that to 2 Ward paydays the choice is obvious anyone in his shoes or his team would have made the same decision

This scared talk is f.ucking ******ed though , elite fighters aren’t scared Canelo wasn’t scared of Gennady , Gennady wasn’t scared of Ward , Danny wasn’t scared of Thurman or Lucas , Mayweather wasn’t scared of PAC

Comment

Ward wouldn't have stopped GGG but he defo gets a decision in America

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    Ward is naturally bigger. He had the size & skills to nullify everything 3G has to offer on the inside — not exactly 3Gs forte. Tie up, inside upper cuts, body punches, rinse and repeat for Ward

But let’s not base everything off GGG’s 36 yr old version.
                    36 or 26 year old version. The results would have been the same

Comment

Working...
                    X