Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I rewatched the fight on mute. Thought it was closer live. On mute, 8-4 or 9-3 GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rewatched the fight on mute. Thought it was closer live. On mute, 8-4 or 9-3 GGG.

They blatantly robbed him. The commentaries propagandized the fans so much about Canelo coming forward more early, they forgot to tell you that GGG was outlanding him significantly in the early rounds. There is no way Canelo won the fight. He had a much better case for the first fight because GGG looked weight drained or out of shape for that fight and his power punches had no sting to them, and missed all tonight. Last night, GGG's reflexes were just a little closer to being like they were in his prime, and as a result he landed just as many sneaky power shots as Canelo did, but with much power, and in between those power punches that both fighters would go back and forth landing and kind of cancel each other out much more than they did last time, GGG's jab was much more on point this fight and he was dominating the jab exchanges filling the rest of the round and the fight.

They robbed him, plain and simple. Rewatch the fight on mute if you don't believe me, and see for yourself. Rewind and slow down the exchanges where you're not sure what landed, to see if the punch connected or was blocked, like I did. GGG 100% won the fight.

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    They blatantly robbed him. The commentaries propagandized the fans so much about Canelo coming forward more early, they forgot to tell you that GGG was outlanding him significantly in the early rounds. There is no way Canelo won the fight. He had a much better case for the first fight because GGG looked weight drained or out of shape for that fight and his power punches had no sting to them, and missed all tonight. Last night, GGG's reflexes were just a little closer to being like they were in his prime, and as a result he landed just as many sneaky power shots as Canelo did, but with much power, and in between those power punches that both fighters would go back and forth landing and kind of cancel each other out much more than they did last time, GGG's jab was much more on point this fight and he was dominating the jab exchanges filling the rest of the round and the fight.

They robbed him, plain and simple. Rewatch the fight on mute if you don't believe me, and see for yourself. Rewind and slow down the exchanges where you're not sure what landed, to see if the punch connected or was blocked, like I did. GGG 100% won the fight.
    The anti-GGG crowd are grabbing on desperately to their little straw here. GGG 116-112.

What a "victory."

"Chasing greatness."

Comment

Many of canelos 'combos' didn't actually land clean. Reminds me a bit of horn/pacquiao, people being so stunned that the other guy was.coming forward and throwing combos and not actually taking it into consideration if they landed clean or not 'he lit him up doe'

Comment

A thought it was like Lewis v Holyfield 2 which I and lots of others including daily bread thought Holyfield won simaler fights Holyfield stalked landed better power punches but ate lots of Lewis jabs kinda like what happens last night

Comment

Working...
        X