Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Short video, concise and to the point!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzfPVQJ8C2g

Nobody in Poland seems to want Muslims to enter illegally!

Kinda obvious point, not requiring any thought at all.

Unfortunately, liberally minded fools don’t understand that a clash of cultures is even harder than racism to overcome.

Italy is turning boatloads of Muslim refugees.

The mixing pot is boiling over!

Saw that yesterday, so proud of them.

Protect your own

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Short video, concise and to the point!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzfPVQJ8C2g

Nobody in Poland seems to want Muslims to enter illegally!

Kinda obvious point, not requiring any thought at all.

Unfortunately, liberally minded fools don’t understand that a clash of cultures is even harder than racism to overcome.

Italy is turning boatloads of Muslim refugees.

The mixing pot is boiling over!
      All right!

A real man.

The Poles aren't wimps like the western euros.

Comment

What a crock of *****, i'm pretty sure if his countries produce costs depended on immigrants and below wage workers instead of poverty, he'd be singing another tune. Love when people use this bull***** as an example of their argument and underlying xenophobia. Like we don't have an illegal immigrant situation here with the polish, try going through downtown Brooklyn polish communities and their shelters to see if his people aren't overstaying their own welcome. Also the cost of our food depends heavily on immigrants and even illegal ones because last I checked ain't a line of mofo's waiting to go pick oranges for $10 a vat in Florida weather. Fk it i'll say it Polish people are racist as fk and they don't hide it. It's going to be worth paying three times the price for basic ***** like orange juice, potatoes, and other vegetables just to see where the excuses for enforcement go next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Saw that yesterday, so proud of them.

Protect your own
          My buddy, a polish guy sent it to me to show me his people know how to love God, and fear Allah.. love Jesus, and stay free of Mohammed and his conflicting messages.

The Old Testament, has violence in it, but it was not without cause or purpose. Refaim, and Nephilim.

Protect your own for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            All right!

A real man.

The Poles aren't wimps like the western euros.
            Not wimps at all.

Comment

Good for Poland. Other European countries are following suit i.e. Hungary, Austria, Italy etc. They’re not with the EU bull**** anymore. Brexit should’ve been a wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                What a crock of *****, i'm pretty sure if his countries produce costs depended on immigrants and below wage workers instead of poverty, he'd be singing another tune. Love when people use this bull***** as an example of their argument and underlying xenophobia. Like we don't have an illegal immigrant situation here with the polish, try going through downtown Brooklyn polish communities and their shelters to see if his people aren't overstaying their own welcome. Also the cost of our food depends heavily on immigrants and even illegal ones because last I checked ain't a line of mofo's waiting to go pick oranges for $10 a vat in Florida weather. Fk it i'll say it Polish people are racist as fk and they don't hide it. It's going to be worth paying three times the price for basic ***** like orange juice, potatoes, and other vegetables just to see where the excuses for enforcement go next.

My buddy tells me that Poland has lots of Ukrainians working in his country. Do you think Japan is also racist as ****? Islam is an ideology, not a race, at least last time I checked. Japan, isn’t trying to import Islam or Muslims who want to spread Islam here in Japan. It is their country. Sovereign nations should decide who is or isn’t qualified into their country/society. I’m a guest here myself. I’m not prosteletizing or envangilizing anyone. I just do my job, pay my taxes.

I’m Sephardi, my people don’t do this bs in japan, but these Muslims did, and people took notice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgU4pOqA6hQ

They make themselves unwelcome, by wearing out the welcome mat!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 07-01-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Good **** Poland, **** the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Ok i guess illegal immigration should be allowed so you can keep getting your cheap orange juice

Come in legally or not at all.. end off..

Sick of these garbage arguements for ILLEGAL immigration.. "oh who will pick fruit" "who will clean the toilets or do the gardening"

Comment

Working...
                    X