Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I cant beleive this thread is still going, I didnt think the fight was close at all. Canelo/Cotto was a hell of alot closer and the score cards were way off.. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      those 3 competent judges you were referring to said red corner won. FACT

who was on the red corner?
      I don't know what the **** you're talking about but the three official judges of the fight all had Floyd winning handily

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        I don't know what the **** you're talking about but the three official judges of the fight all had Floyd winning handily
        of course you would not know.

judges score cards says red corner won, and Pac was on the red corner check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
          Wow I cant beleive this thread is still going, I didnt think the fight was close at all. Canelo/Cotto was a hell of alot closer and the score cards were way off.. .
          what you think does not matter really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing. Videos of a fight are events captured and trapped in time.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if counted would have been 8-4 Pac. The true winner.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy!

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

When i first watched the fight i though pac only won 3 rounds after your videos and rewatching it i gave him 5 rounds solid. Outstanding work Sir! You sir are a genius!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Take the PAC SACK out of your mouth, Pinoy boy toy!!! My coworker loves parting Pinoy cheeks..

Manny lost. Skip triangulation, wrong use of the word. But ok, I won't ask you to explain the math behind triangulation. Marquez beat PAC, 3 out of four. The forth kinda clearly. Do we agree!

Ployd. Mr Ployd, Elroy, beat the PAC. The Manny could have won, if his socks were less tight. If he could fill out a form he filled out many(manny) times before without an issue. But when it mattered the most, the combination of tight socks & not being able to fill out forms( forms he filled out many times) defeated the Manny! Manny let a prom/form defeat him! Talaga!!! Why for the manny can't read. Oh My GAD. Do we want him running the Philippines!!! I don't. I am fathering children in Makati. I pay bills & taxes. Many he no pay the taxes like Lord Zaroku.

Btw, be my driver in Makati in a few weeks!!!

Will bring Raul for you!!!
              above is a bit too indecent a reply to the points raised.....

he got your goat, eh?

and that again triggered your ping pong ways....

might be a good idea for you to go to mandaluyong and muntilupa first before going to makati.....spare your daughter the anxiety of welcoming back a "stranger"....

Comment

• Lol...one "time stamped" rebuttal, and spoon is MIA. Thread abandoned.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  above is a bit too indecent a reply to the points raised.....

he got your goat, eh?

and that again triggered your ping pong ways....

might be a good idea for you to go to mandaluyong and muntilupa first before going to makati.....spare your daughter the anxiety of welcoming back a "stranger"....
                  I will check them out when I return.

I was a bit aggressive with Elroy. My bad.

But my favorite country in Asia Is the Philippines,! Makati, the comfort of San Lorenzo Village is amazing. The Roxas group can build & develop top quality places. Going to the Manila Polo Club is a must do each time. Cebu, cleanest beaches I have ever seen. One thing I hate is being called Sir all the time. So much politeness. In my opinion the Japanese are very polite too, but it is a cold politeness. But in the Philippines it is much warmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Lol...one "time stamped" rebuttal, and spoon is MIA. Thread abandoned.
                    you accused me of being spoon, i am just two post before you, same page!

yusaf mack.

haven't you noticed it's only you who's really excited with ward's comment.

abandoned you said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      you accused me of being spoon, i am just two post before you, same page!

yusaf mack.

haven't you noticed it's only you who's really excited with ward's comment.

abandoned you said.
                      I hadn't noticed. Where's your rebuttal? You put so much effort into concealing your identity and true motives here. It's understandable that you're not proud of yourself tho. I'm not "excited" either lol. I just find it funny how you clowns kept talkin **** about time stamp this and that...then 1 person does and all we hear is crickets.

Comment

Working...
                      X