Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella: We're Looking Looking at a Cotto Fight, Then a Canelo Fight, Then Maybe GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dibella: We're Looking Looking at a Cotto Fight, Then a Canelo Fight, Then Maybe GGG

Dibella talking about Martinez vs. Golovkin. Says Martinez is after money and PPV fights and a fight with Golovkin will have to wait until Sergio gets that $$$$$.

This is ridiculous

Comment

where is the outrage?

come on, lets treat these guys the same way we treat floyd and manny.

btw, i actually agree with this plan if i was sergio.

Comment

He should just vacate and fight at 54 where the money is. He can fight Floyd, Canelo and Cotto all on PPV, cash out, retire and enjoy life.

Comment

On the one hand, I'd like to see Sergio get paydays. On the other hand, the middleweight championship of the world shouldn't be taken hostage with the top contender being denied a shot.

Good chance Sergio doesn't get those fights anyway and the best offer available is a HBO backed fight with GGG.

Comment

Get the fuck out of here

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              This is ridiculous
              So let me guess, if you were Martinez, you'd go ahead and leave about $4-5million on the table to fight on television for about $1.5million at 38 years old?

Nice one, RC.

Comment

THEN MAYBE Golovkin. LMAO. They are dead scared, there is no argument against that. Golovkin just replaced Sergio in the place he had on the top 10 P4P. AND GLAD he got dropped from HBO's list, they recognize the reality of it. Simple as that. If they're going to duck Golovkin, they will lose their place on the top 10.
                Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-15-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Funny, I remember him ripping Arum after Cotto vs Mayorga for doing the same thing he's doing with Martinez now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    On the one hand, I'd like to see Sergio get paydays. On the other hand, the middleweight championship of the world shouldn't be taken hostage with the top contender being denied a shot.

Good chance Sergio doesn't get those fights anyway and the best offer available is a HBO backed fight with GGG.
                    If neither of those fights happen, he probably fights Rubio or gets stripped. I think he would get stripped for $4-5mill, but not for $1.5mill.

It's common sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X