No announcement yet.

4 more days... Pacquiao/Cotto 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 more days... Pacquiao/Cotto 24/7

I can't wait. I love the 24/7 series, hopefully this will be good.

24/7 Pacquiao Cotto Preview (HBO)

24/7 Pacquiao Cotto: Face Off with Max Kellerman "Round 1" (HBO)

24/7 Pacquiao Cotto: Heritage (HBO)

RIGHT ON....

both greatest his are OnDemand from Comcast... as well as a traning w/ roach segment....

Comment

Cotto and Pac are nice guys. THis fight deserves a 24/7 but how can it surpass Floyds crew shooting at the skating rink and of course JMM drinking his own piss.

Comment

4 more days till subtitle heaven, I will not tune in.

Comment

I like 24/7 but I don't know if this one is gonna be good. They're both sort of quiet and humble. I don't really see them talking, that much.

But hopefully I'm wrong and this turns out to be good.

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          I think they're speaking English in this one. Pacquiao spoke English in his last one.

Comment

finally, a good 24/7. Watching floyd brag about cars and money while JMM ate turkey boogers and drinking his own piss got stale.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              ****! Bhopreign is not going to tune in. I guess they should cancel the show now because we all know how important Bhopreign is

Why don't STFU? Is not like anoyone gives a **** if you going to watch it or not.

Comment

Cotto in his first 24/7... hmm, he's not the most interesting individual.

Comment

ill be interested to just see how they train and how their respective camps are going... the little stories 24/7 tries to come up with will make up for any lack of charisma on teh part of the fighters.

Like I know they will probably include the whole Konsc Ariza controversy. And just the setting of the Phillipeans is interesting. Cottos part will be a bit more low key, I feel..but as long as one part is interesting, its salvagable. But this will be a test for Cotto whether he can be a big draw. 24/7 is big time for a boxer and how you perform in it is key.

Comment

Not really excited about it, but if I'm bored I'll watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X