cutting 7 pounds in 8 days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
    These two things are redundant.

Chewing gum and spitting is something you would do just before the weigh-in if you still have to lose a last pound or two and have to do it by losing water weight. More water spit out = less water you have to sweat out. The only thing it would be good for is the chewing of the gum will burn a couple extra calories.

There's no point doing it now, when you are drinking and eating regularly.

How much progress have you made rufige?
    Disect my post, only to prove my point in the same paragraph XD

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      no way will you be able to lose 7 lbs in 8 days, no way.
      sorry but different peoples bodies are different.

the carb thing for me worked ridiculously when i was in high school. Id easily cut that 7lbs in 8 days if I stayed away from carbs. I'm really unsure how that will affect your performance though.

With your carbs there is a number of carbs on the info and then there is a number of fiber. Total carbs-fiber and if it is still low then you are good. I was using these tortillas that were "carb balance" that I was eating with everything because I have some odd obsession with eating some sort of bread with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
        These two things are redundant.

Chewing gum and spitting is something you would do just before the weigh-in if you still have to lose a last pound or two and have to do it by losing water weight. More water spit out = less water you have to sweat out. The only thing it would be good for is the chewing of the gum will burn a couple extra calories.

There's no point doing it now, when you are drinking and eating regularly.

How much progress have you made rufige?
        i already dropped 2 pounds since thursday, but it's mostly water weight. i'm gonna follow g00dz's and Gaby's advice, so hopefully by friday i can make weight properly without being too dehydrated.

Comment

Working...
        X