No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Rob Brant Throws 1,262 Shots at Ryota Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Rob Brant Throws 1,262 Shots at Ryota Murata

A bravura performance for Rob "Bravo" Brant, who upset Ryota Murata to win the WBA's secondary middleweight title belt by throwing 1,262 punches, the second most ever recorded by CompuBox in a middleweight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

100 shots per round
    Sounds like epo

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
      100 shots per round
      Sounds like epo

from the other thread.....

The guy threw over 1,200 punches. It was definitely one sided. I didn't expect it.

really ?

not saying anything, just asking... did they do VADA for that fight?

Comment

The dude must have been windmilling for the full 12. Impressive numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
          The dude must have been windmilling for the full 12. Impressive numbers.
          What was really strange was Murata was constantly smiling through all those punches. I have never witnessed someone so happy while getting beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            What was really strange was Murata was constantly smiling through all those punches. I have never witnessed someone so happy while getting beat up.

Yeah that was weird! By the end of the fight he wasn't smiling so much though. I'm sure his face is too swollen and sore today to do any smiling.

Comment

He missed 1000 shots, therefore he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I've still to see this, so it's on my 'to-do' list. These Japanese are built differently to the rest of us.

Comment

If he'd gotten matched against Eubank Jr in WBSS they might have combined to break a record.

Comment

Working...
                  X