Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Oh man you did it now! Lol
    Seriously. Even at 1/32 it’s almost mathematically impossible.

Unless I’m missing something here (understandably the bloodline can be skewed and diluted in various ways)

But let’s say 1 represents the full blooded relative and 32 represents the generations it’s handed down. Now let’s average every new generation at 20 years til birth. That’s 640 years. 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

Well, 1492 + 640 equals 2132. So unless grandma to the 32nd power found a way to come to America for some chief snout and then made her way back home. I ain’t buying it.

1/1024 forget about it.

Man, I am way too high right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Seriously, simple math kinda tells you she more than likely isn’t even Native American at all.
      Whether the Massachusetts Democrat realized it or not, she had stumbled into a long-running debate about Native American identity. Her announcement of evidence for her ancestry claims, and the swift backlash from some tribal leaders, shined a national spotlight on the question of who can claim citizenship in an indigenous tribe. It's an issue with a fraught and complex history, and one on which citizens of America's over 560 federally recognized tribal nations do not speak with a single voice.

Jamie Azure, a tribal leader in North Dakota, was glad to see Warren, who faces re-election next month, embrace her heritage. He believes Native Americans need to be more accepting of those who want to get in touch with a piece of their ancestry, no matter how small, rather than enforcing stringent standards on who belongs.

"It made me feel proud to see her talking about it," Azure said. "She's proud to have it in her blood."
      https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...erican-n921656

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        I already told you that was old and botched math

Dont gimme no weird voice over vid. Give me an article from a credible source.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          What did her DNA test say?
          Are dna tests 100 percent accurate? Let’s start there first.

Also, I’m not sure what her dna tests say. I only know what she says they said. Tell that lying, cultural appropriating bootch to release her ancestry profile.

Comment

Um I put that up because of your seeming disdain for linked articles

Comment

You said your friend having the party was a cop
              Yes she is.........

Comment

Embed this for me, please. I’m on my phone

https://youtu.be/-r0-TJB67AM

Comment

Yes she is.........
                  Do you ever act as an informant?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Are dna tests 100 percent accurate? Let’s start there first.

Also, I’m not sure what her dna tests say. I only know what she says they said. Tell that lying, cultural appropriating bootch to release her ancestry profile.
                    I got you, Obesey. Peep this game:

But it turns out reporters and politicians are not very good at understanding genetics. So we will set the record straight, after reviewing the results in detail and consulting with genetics experts.

The Facts
                    Warren’s DNA was sequenced and analyzed by a group led by Carlos Bustamante, a well-regarded Stanford University geneticist. Researchers studied a fraction — far less than 1/1000th — of Warren’s DNA, and then compared it to the DNA of 148 people from Finland, Italy, Spain, China, Nigeria and North and South America. Additional comparison was done with 185 individuals from Utah and Great Britain.
                    As one might expect, the vast majority of Warren’s DNA — 95 percent — indicated European ancestors. But five genetic segments were identified, with 99 percent confidence, as being associated with Native American ancestry. The largest segment identified was on Chromosome 10.

“While the vast majority of the individual’s ancestry is European, the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual’s pedigree, likely in the range of 6-10 generations ago,” the report said.
                    The most important point is this: The results in Warren’s DNA test are static. The percentage of Native American DNA in her genome does not shrink as you go back generations. There could be one individual in the sixth generation — living around the mid-1800s, which is similar to Warren family lore — or possibly a dozen or more ancestors back to the 10th generation, which would be about 250 years ago. Her results are consistent with a single ancestor, however.
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e7ae38b7b031

Comment

Um I put that up because of your seeming disdain for linked articles
                      Rubbish. I found the correction though. Its from 1/1024 to 1/64.

Comment

Working...
                      X