No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    LOL get out of here.. Do i think the third accusation was made up? absolutely.. Just look into her story ffs and her background.. If you want to look at how bias the media is towards the left nowdays.. the fact she was given an interview by msnbc should be enough

The second is the same.. The woman had to phone around and ask if people remember it and if it was actually Kavanaugh.. Papers wouldn't even print the story

So that leaves Ford.. again zero evidence.. no idea of the time, place.. Witnesses deny being there or knowing it happened.. She seems to know very little detail about anything other then it was a young Brett Kavanaugh attempting to rape her

So yeah i am not some dullard who believes accusations a STRANGER (you want to play that card right) makes.. especially when they have ZERO evidence and only came out with it 36 years later.. Just as the guy is about to be voted in.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Dont talk about Spartacus like that.
      im speaking 1st hand.... dude is a HYPOCRITE and when voting season is not there hes NEVER AROUND... you dont see him, people dont even mention him

if anything most of the "remodeling and repairing" that has been happening (mostly in north newark and downtown newark) were pushed by the democrats northward councilmen etc.... booker has ZERO, ZILCH to do with any of that.

Comment

• RealClear Investigations about Ford's BS second door narrative...

Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door Account

Real estate and other records undercut a key part of Christine Blasey Ford’s account of why she finally came forward with charges of attempted rape against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after some 30 years.

Ford testified last week that she had never revealed the details of the alleged attack until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. She said the memories percolated up as they revisited a disagreement they’d had over her insistence on installing a “second front door" when they had remodeled their Palo Alto, Calif., home.

The need to explain a decision her husband “didn’t understand,” Ford testified, pushed her to say she wanted the door to alleviate symptoms of “claustrophobia” and “panic attacks" she still suffered from an attempted rape allegedly perpetrated by Kavanaugh in high school during the early 1980s.

"Is that the reason for the second door — front door -- is claustrophobia?” asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. “Correct,” Ford replied.

Ford never specified when the renovation took place, leaving a possible impression that it and the therapy session happened around the same time.
        But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.

“The door was not an escape route but an entrance route,” said an attorney familiar with the ongoing congressional investigation. “It appears the real plan for the second front door was to rent out a separate room."

The discrepancy raises fresh doubts about Ford's candor and credibility amid other inconsistencies, congressional and other knowledgeable sources say, including her purported "fear of flying." Ford initially refused to submit to an interview with the committee because of an alleged airplane phobia, but investigators established that she had taken a number of flights back East this summer, and had previously flown to Hawaii, Costa Rica, French Polynesia and other South Pacific islands.

Palo Alto city records show that a building permit for an additional room and exterior door was issued to Ford and her husband on Feb. 4, 2008 — more than four years before the May 2012 therapy session where, she says, she first identified Kavanaugh as her attacker.

All the remodeling, including a new bathroom, was completed by February 2010. The only additional permits issued to Ford at her Palo Alto address are for "solar panels" on the roof, a "solar hot water system” in the garage, and an “electric vehicle charge station” for the driveway -- all of which were issued after 2012.

Other documents, including health care-provider registration records, reveal that a marriage counselor listed Ford’s home address as her place of employment, ostensibly using the extra room and door for her clinical practice. That marriage therapist, Sylvia Adkins Randall, sold the home to the Fords in 2007, but continued to maintain the address for her business.

Contacted by phone, Dr. Randall expressed concern about her real estate transaction and prior relationship with Ford being reported.

“I don’t want it to be mentioned,” she said. "It’s personal.”

Randall is a licensed therapist who specializes in treating “disturbing memories from the past." She supports Ford and described her allegation against Kavanaugh as “credible.”

Since the second front door was installed, moreover, students from local colleges have lived in the additional room with the private door. In fact, under congressional questioning Thursday, Ford testified she has “hosted” various other residents there, including “Google interns.”

The attorney said the tenants call into question Ford’s claims about why she installed the additional exterior door in her home.

“Renters and a business operating out of Dr. Ford’s home would explain the added door,” he said. "Clearly, there were business purposes [for it], not just ones related to her anxieties."

Also casting doubt on Ford's story is the fact she installed no such escape door at a second home, which property records show she and her husband own in Santa Cruz, Calif., less than five blocks from the beach.

Yet she recently told a close friend, according to media reports, that she has resisted purchasing a home without a second exit from the master bedroom. Without it, she said she would never feel safe.

“Obviously, something happened that traumatized her so much that she’s afraid of being trapped,” her friend Jim Gensheimer, a photojournalist who worked for the San Jose Mercury News, told the Los Angeles Times on Sept. 19.

Property records show Ford and her husband, Russell Ford, bought the beach house in 2007. This July – the same month Ford sent a letter to Feinstein accusing Kavanaugh of attacking her -- Ford applied for permits to build a front porch and new decks at the home, located on Seaside Street in Santa Cruz. There is no application for a second front door, however, and the recent permits are the only ones applied for since 2007.

No evidence has emerged of any other exterior door construction at either of Ford's homes, authorized or not.

"If she rents out the room to Google employees, how does she get access to the second door to escape a perceived attacker?” noted the attorney, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Renting out the room is completely contrary to her stated reason of why she wanted the second front door."

Randall said she is not the therapist who counseled Ford in 2012. She said "it’s just a weird coincidence” that the two are connected through the property and share the same profession. Ford is a research psychologist.

Two other marriage counselors who worked for Randall’s now-defunct Palo Alto clinic -- Couples Resource Center -- also shared an address with Ford’s home.

A Senate Judiciary Committee spokeswoman said that Ford’s lawyers have provided neither the therapist's notes nor the therapist’s name to committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), even though they have furnished that information to Democrats on the committee.

“Democrats won’t share it,” she said, just as they withheld the July 30 letter Ford sent to Feinstein for almost two months.

The aide said that Grassley’s office is following “a ton of leads” to learn the identity of the therapist, and offered that Ford’s story about her therapy session and the so-called escape door is a critical part of the investigation into her allegations.

“The investigative side of the committee thinks it’s a good lead,” she said, “and they are pursuing it."

Ford’s attorneys did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

Ford, a registered Democrat who has marched against Trump policies, claims she’s not “political” and that Kavanaugh first “came up in counseling” in May 2012 strictly because of the door.

But something else was going on at the time, and it apparently caught Ford’s attention.

Just weeks earlier, the national media reported that GOP presidential frontrunner Mitt Romney was planning to tap Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court if he won the White House.

In a March 26, 2012, article in the The New Yorker, for example, legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin warned that Kavanaugh was on Romney’s short list. Toobin said Kavanaugh would pose a threat to the Affordable Care Act and other Obama policies. He also slammed Kavanaugh's work as a federal prosecutor during the investigation of President Clinton over the Lewinsky scandal, noting that he wrote “startling” sections of a report for Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, including that “the President fondled and kissed her bare breasts …"

Striking an ominous tone, Toobin concluded: "If a Republican, any Republican, wins in November, his most likely first nominee to the Supreme Court will be Brett Kavanaugh."

Ford, who is liberal, seemed aware at the time that Kavanaugh was in the running.

"I recall saying that the boy who assaulted me could someday be on the U.S. Supreme Court, and spoke a bit about his background at an elitist all-boys school in Bethesda, Md.,” she testified, recounting her May 2012 therapy session. "My husband recalls that I named my attacker as Brett Kavanaugh."

Still, Democrats point to her 2012 therapy session as evidence her charges are not motivated by politics. They claim she related her accusation to her husband and therapist “long before” Kavanaugh was in the news as a Supreme Court pick.

Asked by a Democratic senator if there is “a political motivation for your coming forward with your account of the assault by Brett Kavanaugh,” Ford responded, “No."

Republicans aren’t buying it.

“So, after telling no one her story about Kavanaugh for decades, she suddenly remembered and spoke about it in couples therapy, triggered by a spat over a door, in 2012 -- which also happens to be when her fellow Democrats were worrying about the possibility that Mitt Romney could win the presidency and appoint Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court? Call me skeptical," a senior GOP congressional staffer said. “There's obviously more to the story than just a door."

After Romney lost the 2012 presidential race, and the threat of Kavanaugh ascending to the high court passed, Ford moved on.

"After that May 2012 therapy session,” Ford said, "I did my best to ignore the memories of the assault, because recounting them caused me to relive the experience, and caused panic and anxiety."

But she said her attitude changed again in early July 2018, when "I saw press reports stating that Brett Kavanaugh was on the shortlist of a list of very well-qualified Supreme Court nominees.” So she decided to come forward with her story.

"I thought it was my civic duty to relay the information I had about Mr. Kavanaugh’s conduct so that those considering his nomination would know about this assault,” she said.

Ford went public with her claim in a Sept. 16 Washington Post story.

Dr. Randall said she does not believe that the door was just a pretext to hide a political motive.
        “Part of her trauma was feeling trapped, and that stayed with her,” she asserted.

Randall, who specializes in sexuality, depression, anxiety and fears and phobias, says that Ford’s failure to tell anyone for some 30 years about the high school incident stemmed not from “repressed memory syndrome” but from the simple fact she was "15 years old at the time and couldn’t tell anyone about it.”

“She didn’t want her parents to know she was drinking at a house without parents there,” Randall said. “There was a lot of shame involved.”

But the far more recent story of the “second front door" also seemed to recede in Ford's memory banks, only to pop up after speculation about her political motives grew.

She did not mention it in her original letter to Feinstein in July, or the statement she made for a polygraph exam in August, or a personal letter to Grassley last month. The tale of the door emerged, suddenly, on the eve of her testimony before Congress.
        https://www.realclearinvestigations....r_account.html

Comment

Don't give me that horse **** he may have been a republican and appointed by Reagan.. HE is/was not a conservative in the mold of Kavanaugh.. he was the swing vote

He blind sided the dems and they are mad as **** about it.. him leaving and Kavanaugh coming in gives the republicans/conservative the numbers

Also Swetnick allegations are true right? Cause no one would accuse someone just because?
          That is utterly ******ed. Just because he isn't an alt right partisan like Kavanuagh doesn't mean he isn't conservative. Ronald Fucking Reagan appointed him dude. He's only the architect of the modern conservative movement in America and you post Kennedy wasn't conservative enough.

You clearly have no idea what the F-ck you are posting. You are a perfect example of how utterly crazy the Republican party has become when you question the conservative "fitness" of a judge appointed by Ford and Reagan.

If she is lying then she has to be stupid because she has to know doing this will ruin her life. If you can provide a plausible explanation for why someone would essentially throw away whatever credibility they have and risk their freedom. I promise you I will read it with an open mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            That is utterly ******ed. Just because he isn't an alt right partisan like Kavanuagh doesn't mean he isn't conservative. Ronald Fucking Reagan appointed him dude. He's only the architect of the modern conservative movement in America and you post Kennedy wasn't conservative enough.

You clearly have no idea what the F-ck you are posting. You are a perfect example of how utterly crazy the Republican party has become when you question the conservative "fitness" of a judge appointed by Ford and Reagan.

If she is lying then she has to be stupid because she has to know doing this will ruin her life. If you can provide a plausible explanation for why someone would essentially throw away whatever credibility they have and risk their freedom. I promise you I will read it with an open mind.
            How has she lost credibility u ****ing dunce? all the liberal phaggots like yourself believe her despite zero evidence.. she now has almost 1m in go fund me and is a hero to the left.. Stop with the nonsense.. nothing to gain

Justice Kennedy is nothing like Kavanaugh.. he often was the swing vote.. and was very much towards the middle on a lot issues.. I suggest you read up a little

Anyway i am done with you.. you never directly respond to anything always pick out little bits here and there

Believe she's credible lol whatever

Comment

How has she lost credibility u ****ing dunce? all the liberal phaggots like yourself believe her despite zero evidence.. she now has almost 1m in go fund me and is a hero to the left.. Stop with the nonsense.. nothing to gain

Justice Kennedy is nothing like Kavanaugh.. he often was the swing vote.. and was very much towards the middle on a lot issues.. I suggest you read up a little

Anyway i am done with you.. you never directly respond to anything always pick out little bits here and there

I don't know anything about her go fund me totals. If people consider her a hero (I surely don't) it's because she is taking on a sitting federal judge. Where did I say I believed Swetnick? Her accusations are not part of the FBI investigation.

You think if she is proven to be lying the government is going to let her keep the go fund me money?

Being a swing vote doesn't mean he isn't conservative. Just admit you had no idea who Kennedy was or who appointed him.

I responded directly to what you posted. You're running because I made you look foolish for posting that Kennedy wasn't conservative.

Comment

I tried to tell you guys.

The guy is rabid Team D superfan. Nothing more.

His arguments are all the exact same: D=good, R=bad.

Add in racism and childish insults, and you got The Big Dunning-Kruger.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I tried to tell you guys.

The guy is rabid Team D superfan. Nothing more.

His arguments are all the exact same: D=good, R=bad.

Add in racism and childish insults, and you got The Big Dunning-Kruger.
                  You know I use to ignore you when you said put people on ignore.

I finally figured out why you said it. Now I can pick and choose what I want to view.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I don't know anything about her go fund me totals. If people consider her a hero (I surely don't) it's because she is taking on a sitting federal judge. Where did I say I believed Swetnick? Her accusations are not part of the FBI investigation.

You think if she is proven to be lying the government is going to let her keep the go fund me money?

Being a swing vote doesn't mean he isn't conservative. Just admit you had no idea who Kennedy was or who appointed him.

I responded directly to what you posted. You're running because I made you look foolish for posting that Kennedy wasn't conservative.
                    LOL you ****ing know there is no way to prove she is lying because she has given no date/time and her witnesses all deny it happened.. and still you believe her

You don't know about her go fund me? are you just a compulsive liar? it's all over this thread

The last paragraph is an lie and i was even responding why Gorsuch was different to Kavanaugh.. It was just swapping like for like.. While Kennedy for Kavanaugh is NOT

Now **** off dumb ass 1bad was absolutely right about you

This is not the case with Kavanaugh.. Him being there swings it to the repub/conservative side.. Kennedy was very much in the middle and the swing vote.

Also this is what i wrote never said he was appointed by democrats.. i said he was very much in the middle and often the swing vote.. Something kavanaugh will never be..

So yet again your talking **** and that's why i am done with you
                    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 10-03-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

LOL you ****ing know there is no way to prove she is lying because she has given no date/time and her witnesses all deny it happened.. and still you believe her

You don't know about her go fund me? are you just a compulsive liar? it's all over this thread

The last paragraph is an lie and i was even responding why Gorsuch was different to Kavanaugh.. It was just swapping like for like.. While Kennedy for Kavanaugh is NOT

Now **** off dumb ass 1bad was absolutely right about you
                      Yes there is a way to prove it-make it part of the FBI investigation.

I thought Ford had the go fund me account, not Swetnick.

That makes no sense dude. Gorusch, Scalia, Kennedy and Kavanuagh are all conservatives. There is varying degrees of conservative dude. Don't you get that or are you one of these people that thinks someone isn't conservative if they aren't an extreme ideologue?

Uggh, reaching out for a hug and a high five from him. Ok, run along.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-03-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X