Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Nice try bud.

When I accepted, it was late in the game. It was to see if you were there and of course YOU WERE!!!

I hadn't noticed the other JUDGES before but I went back yesterday and all but 1 of the JUDGEs are also friends!!!!

and don't even pretend that I'm Montana's friend. Just check out his response above.

So where were we?

Oh yes, you are a CHEAT!!!

You're a moron. I accepted Montana's request when we began talking about Scarface AFTER he gave his decision. This was the same time he was talking to you about Scarface and sent the request. Matter of fact, here is the post I sent about the judges and ENCOURAGED YOUR DUMB ASS TO SELECT THE PAC SUPPORTERS! Plus, ur a ****ing liar. I never said we should use Hanz. I said I saw him saying he was a promoter and we can ask him how to get started. I never mentioned ShoulderRoll as a judge at all, you lying piece of shlt.

Originally posted by ADP02
    Travestyny, so I see others are willing to participate.

Who is on the latest list? Hopefully they are more objective than who you started with.

but the ones that are listed I think SHoulderRoll mentioned them? Hmmm ...
    Originally posted by travestyny
    Dude, come on. I can't do all the work here. Everyone who is willing to participate has mentioned it in this thread.

One of the guys, .:: JSFD26 ::., once upon a time accepted a bet on Pacquiao to defeat Mayweather, so I think that should please you. The original guy who volunteered to be a judge seems to beef with Larryxxx quite a bit, which should also please you. He also was not in Shoulder Roll's list.

All of the guys that were mentioned seem to me to be good, unbiased dudes, from what I can tell.
    Originally posted by travestyny
    Just choose...let's say 3 judges from the guys that have posted, and let's get this thing on the road.

List:
    *TonyMontana* -- Says we are BOTH idiots. Can't bet more unbiased than that.
    .:: JSFD26 ::. -- Accepted a bet for Manny to beat Floyd. You should like that.
    Rip Chudd
    Sugar Adam Ali
    Willy Wanker -- Look below. Seems like a good dude.
    JAB5239 -- Look below. Seems like a good dude.

Consider these:

Originally posted by WillyWanker
    i been a huge fan of floyd and manny fan for years. but i was so disappointed with the racial stuff he said. even willy daddy wank couldn't crack a smile at floyd's jokes and i laugh at everything he says.

floyd became my favorite fighter after butterbean retired. then manny came along so i rank both pac and mayweather evenly.

it's wrong what mayweather said about pac and Filipinos. they are a great nation and floyd was wrong, but we all do things we regret later and i am sure floyd will someday.

please fans forgive floyd. maybe not now, but someday. floyd is a legend already just like manny. stop the hate on both sides. this is just boxing.
    Originally posted by JAB
    Doesn't matter If their last fight was 10 years ago, who were you favorites from the last decade of boxing? Myself, I've always been partial to guy who are flawed by have an all action style and a ton of heart. In no order...

Israel Vazquez
    Vasily Jirov
    Miguel Cotto
    Manny Paquiao
    Rafael Marquez
    Ricky Hatton
    Arturo Gatti
    Mickey Ward
    Kelly Pavlik
    Juan Diaz

Again, this is NOT about Floyd vs. Manny. This is what I think is a very simple issue. What do you think?

YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THAT ALL OF THE JUDGES, INCLUDING BILLEAU, SAID YOU LOST. AND ALL OF THE JUDGES GAVE AN ANALYSIS OF WHY YOU LOST. YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD TO SEARCH FOR A WAY OUT OF THAT ASSWHOOPIN. AINT HAPPENING, YOU CRYING PIECIE OF SHlT Keep crying, bltch, but kindly give me my points!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Billeau also said you lost. All the judges did.

Just take it like a man, give travestyny his points.
      Look, I'm being as objective as I can be.

Out of all the judges, Billeau2 to me appeared to be the most objective and yes, even though he voted for me!

Billeau2 appeared to be a very busy guy but at least he tried to place some rules and standards.

When I read his analysis the other day, I realized that it was clearly wrong due to 2 points.
      1) He brought up a topic in which both Travestyny and myself said was out of scope. That comprised of a good 80% of his analysis as to why Travestyny should win .

2) Billeau2 thought that Travestyny showed him that WADA said MRPL=parameters=EPO testing.

I showed that that is completely false using WADA documentation.

unfortunately, Billeau2 has not come back, so he has no idea about that.

Finally, when Billeau2 posted, he said does anyone have any questions. Well, for sure I do and its more than a question .... It's to show that travestyny was incorrect.

and to tell him what the scope that we agreed to was about ..... it was not about threshold substances!!!

Oh and there is one person who can tell you all of this and his name is Travestyny but all he cares is about winning at all costs!!!

I do not care about points. I could have given it to him even if win .... it's the principle not the points.

Comment

Look, I'm being as objective as I can be.

Out of all the judges, Billeau2 to me appeared to be the most objective and yes, even though he voted for me!

Billeau2 appeared to be a very busy guy but at least he tried to place some rules and standards.

When I read his analysis the other day, I realized that it was clearly wrong due to 2 points.
        1) He brought up a topic in which both Travestyny and myself said was out of scope. That comprised of a good 80% of his analysis as to why Travestyny should win .

2) Billeau2 thought that Travestyny showed him that WADA said MRPL=parameters=EPO testing.

I showed that that is completely false using WADA documentation.

unfortunately, Billeau2 has not come back, so he has no idea about that.

Finally, when Billeau2 posted, he said does anyone have any questions. Well, for sure I do and its more than a question .... It's to show that travestyny was incorrect.

and to tell him what the scope that we agreed to was about ..... it was not about threshold substances!!!

Oh and there is one person who can tell you all of this and his name is Travestyny but all he cares is about winning at all costs!!!

I do not care about points. I could have given it to him even if win .... it's the principle not the points.

Are you saying that Billeau2 hasn't been back since his decision? How about Willy Wanker? How about Montana?

You begged them all to come back to change their vote. You tried to say they didn't give analysis why you were wrong. You begged them to change their vote. You told some they aren't smart enough. You told some if they don't agree with you, then basically they are cheaters.

LMAOOO! You've embarrassed yourself. YOU LOST! Pass me those points!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Are you saying that Billeau2 hasn't been back since his decision? How about Willy Wanker? How about Montana?

You begged them all to come back to change their vote. You tried to say they didn't give analysis why you were wrong. You begged them to change their vote. You told some they aren't smart enough. You told some if they don't agree with you, then basically they are cheaters.

LMAOOO! You've embarrassed yourself. YOU LOST! Pass me those points!

Tony Montana NEVER gave an analysis of the SCOPE of discussion!

Willy Wanker,
          he didn't even read any of my points on EPO testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He based this all on a link that you provided and YOU told him what it meant. He said he skimmed through that link. So I guess he must have missed where BOTH sides, in that case, kept calling it a ........... THRESHOLD TEST!!!!

Anyhow, I just posted something to counter your "link" ..........
          but like I said, that is all he based this on .... but as you know, there is a lot more to it than that!

Comment

Tony Montana NEVER gave an analysis of the SCOPE of discussion!

Willy Wanker,
            he didn't even read any of my points on EPO testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He based this all on a link that you provided and YOU told him what it meant. He said he skimmed through that link. So I guess he must have missed where BOTH sides, in that case, kept calling it a ........... THRESHOLD TEST!!!!

Anyhow, I just posted something to counter your "link" ..........
            but like I said, that is all he based this on .... but as you know, there is a lot more to it than that!

LMAOOOOOO. YOUR BUTTHURT IS EPIC!!!! KEEP IT COMING!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: ADP02 LOSES 3 - 0,
            SPARKING CONCERN FOR HIS WELL-BEING!

PS. THEY SAID THE CRITERIA ARE NOT THRESHOLDS!!!! PROBLEM IS YOU CAN'T READ!

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              A one armed Pacquio at worse drew with Mayweather, after seeing the closer slow motions and removing bias contraversy, I agree floyd lost.

A two armed fully fit Manny would have possible stopped floyd imo...

Great work on the vid...
              Welcome Bud.

The truth will always come out. Floyd won a fluke win that's all there is to it.

You know it's a fluke since Floyd would rather keep that Fluke win than to have a rematch with Pac to settle this controversy, Floyd would rather duck than to get embarrassingly exposed by a 2 armed Pac in a rematch.

That in itself proves Pac was the true winner of the fight. The orchestrated corruption in Vegas gave Floyd a fluke win.

# Floyd won an empty win

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Welcome Bud.

The truth will always come out. Floyd won a fluke win that's all there is to it.

You know it's a fluke since Floyd would rather keep that Fluke win than to have a rematch with Pac to settle this controversy, Floyd would rather duck than to get embarrassingly exposed by a 2 armed Pac in a rematch.

That in itself proves Pac was the true winner of the fight. The orchestrated corruption in Vegas gave Floyd a fluke win.

# Floyd won an empty win
                At this point telling you it's all over would be pointless, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  At this point telling you it's all over would be pointless, right?
                  Slip Stream is back in the fray!! I missed you son!!

I see you are still carrying that nice Silver Surfer sig. Enjoy Silver Surfer kid. Don't grow up to fast.

Hey, say hi to everyone. Including the judges of this fight hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Slip Stream is back in the fray!! I missed you son!!

I see you are still carrying that nice Silver Surfer sig. Enjoy Silver Surfer kid. Don't grow up to fast.

Hey, say hi to everyone. Including the judges of this fight hahaha!

There's something about you that screams "Oh Lawd Jesus I wish I hadda life Lawd," but to each his own. Some people grow and move beyond Pacquiao's schooling and understand that life is so much deeper, while others are forever broken. I could obviously offer any number of reasons why a man would cling to such a fantasy of a fight so long ago, but I won't. Let's stick to the facts here, everyone's moved on. No one cares if Pac got schooled, it's over.

Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Let's stick to the facts here, everyone's moved on. No one cares if Pac got schooled, it's over.

Right?
                      lol no one cares??

Are you blind? Haven't you been seen the number of views in this thread has reached 190,000. You must be living under a rock son. Time to call your master Galactus hahaha!!

What you should realized by now, this thread only proves Floyd's win was a fluke and the boxing community sees this rivalry as unfinished business with no closure. It's just that you floyd fans would rather hide this truth under a rock and praise Floyd for fighting a non boxer for 50 and praise him for his new bank heist circus show lmao

If you really want floyd's legacy to stay relevant. You guys should realize, bowing off with a fellow atg for one last fight is the way to go. This is how you close the show with no doubt. Only a blind fool can't see Floyd's performance that night is cringe worthy. If you really are a fan of floyd you should realize by now, how much of a rip off his performance was, and should return every penny of that underwhelming performance of turning a super fight into a marathon hugfest lmao.

# Galactus is calling you kid

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X