No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia Expected to do Well Over 300k Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia Expected to do Well Over 300k Buys

So over 45k in the stadium and over 300k buys? Maybe around 400k? Not bad, not bad at all. Star making performance for Spence. Haymon needs to give him Pacquiao next to officially take it up even another level.

Damn the PBC just received 3 successful ppvs back to back. And Errol Spence's success in his first ppv is probably even more impressive than Mayweather's when you count the 47K attendance.

Him vs Pacquiao will do over 1 million.

Comment

Very nice. I purchased it for the lightweight, Mikey. The lightweight that fought toe to toe on the inside and wasnt even hurt or put down once. Spence is the new Malignaggi.

Comment

That's a really good number for them. I didn't think it would be above 250k-- that's awesome

Comment

wow....not bad if true

he really should fight pac in the stadium....that could really help launch him further

Comment

PPV is dead because a guy who was irrelevant before he signed AJ said so. Lol

Comment

Im glad it did good numbers i love seeing boxing do well

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                wow....not bad if true

he really should fight pac in the stadium....that could really help launch him further
                That's doing 60k plus and over 600-700k PPV buys.

Comment

I knew it was going to do decent numbers when the movie theater I went to was sold out. That’s rare for a boxing event.

Comment

Big Al showing these upstarts how it's done.

Comment

Working...
                    X