Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was Spence when Pacquiao was in his Prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So only took him 7 years till Pacquiao was 40 to try and fight him.

Lomachenko was fast tracked out of the amateurs.

Was something holding Spence back?
    Loma also had experience in the world of boxing. Lost in his 2nd pro fight and has gone on to become a great fighter. Won his first title at age 26, i think.

Errol at age 27. There's really not much of an age gap in terms of winning a belt. But i know your type. You'll never give the credit where it's due, even though you probably give Loma all the credit in the world for beating Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      sometimes i wonder do posters think before posting or do they really lack knowledge
      I don't blame any of them. They're in their feelings right now. It's a very trying time for many posters on here

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Didn't Pacquiao say he wanted the winner of this fight? Or maybe it was Roach

I don't know when you consider Pacquiao prime but Spence was an amateur when Pac made his WW debut

Pacquiao will fight anybody.

Spence call to Pacquiao after the fight and said he wants to fight him.

Then he will **** on Porter for taking the easy route.

Why isn't he chasing Crawford, why not fight Canelo?

Spence, playing it safe his whole career.

Comment

Without doubt one of the dumbest posters of all time.

Comment

At the time of Manny vs. Mayweather, he had just completed his 15th fight against Samuel Vargas. He didn't win his first title until two years later against Kell Brook. And then Manny lost to Jeff Horn. Manny had to build himself back up with a few wins, which he did. If Manny wants to challenge for the title, who can tell him no. He's like Hopkins, old but still competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Loma also had experience in the world of boxing. Lost in his 2nd pro fight and has gone on to become a great fighter. Won his first title at age 26, i think.

Errol at age 27. There's really not much of an age gap in terms of winning a belt. But i know your type. You'll never give the credit where it's due, even though you probably give Loma all the credit in the world for beating Rigo

Rigo was 4-5 years younger than Pacquiao when Loma beat him.

I'll give Spence the same credit you will give Loma if he would have been a 41 year old Rigo who had a few extra losses on his record.

Comment

Spence Jr hate starting to coming in he should be proud, that is when you know he has made it to that next Level when the HATE starts coming in

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Rigo was 4-5 years younger than Pacquiao when Loma beat him.

I'll give Spence the same credit you will give Loma if he would have been a 41 year old Rigo who had a few extra losses on his record.
                  Rigo was 37.

Just move on to the next one, my friend. You're not even knowing what you're trying to argue anymore. I get it. You don't like Spence.

For the record though. Loma wants to fight Manny as well. Just not at 140 or 147....stew on that

Comment

This is probably one of the dumbest posts I've seen.

You could've easily said you didn't like the fight because Pacquiao is too old. But to blame Spence for the fight not happening sooner???

You had to wake up early and practice long and hard for this kind of idiocy.

Comment

Sadly Spence is only interested in opponents that are smaller or past prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X