Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal tries to normalize Pedophilia at Ted Conference, just like heterosexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I remember back in the day saying exactly this, if people are going to argue for ****sexuality by saying they were born that way, then why wouldn't pedophiles use the same exact excuse, its no different. Of course that was too much logic and honesty for the liberals back then so their heads would explode and they'd attempt to mock you because they truly didn't have a good rebuttal for that comparison. Lo and behold it is slowly happening however, I can see these sick bastards obtaining power and lowering the legal age of consent to like 13.
    Here is my response to that "logic" of yours

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Like I said, whether they are born that way is not an important consideration to me. Pedophilia is ****ing horrible and ruins the kids lives, so it's not ok. Gay sex involving consenting adults doesn't do that, so it's ok with me.

It wouldn't change my mind about either to learn that they are or are not born that way. It's just extra information that doesn't inform the morality of the acts.
    We're not interested in lowering the age of consent. As far as I'm concerned, conservatives have more to explain on this topic as conservative states are the sites of a disproportionate number of marriages involving a child and an adult. This is a hard fact that you can easily verify if you wish.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Yeah I remember saying the exact same thing and getting the same response. Then I'd always get the "who are you to judge" garbage. Well if we take that same logic then you can't judge and say pedos are any worse cause after all "who are you to judge?" Weren't they trying to pass laws during the Obama administration about lowering the age of consent to 13? Gonna have to look it up
    I await your follow up on this one
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-29-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Here is my response to that "logic" of yours

We're not interested in lowering the age of consent. As far as I'm concerned, conservatives have more to explain on this topic as conservative states are the sites of a disproportionate number of marriages involving a child and an adult. This is a hard fact that you can easily verify if you wish.
      Just like the argument that was presented 7-8 years ago the same is happening right now, and that is that the argument is not about consenting adults. The argument is about what a person can't help to be attracted to. For some reason liberals always conflate the two.

Yes of course from a legal stand point ****s are different in that two adult males can do whatever they wish with one another. But from an attraction point of view its virtually the same. When the argument was presented that we should help ****sexuals become straight the argument was made that gay people cannot help to be attracted to the same sex, and many in the media and on these boards used that argument in justification of ****sexuality and being anti conversion camps or whatever else could be employed to help make them straight. Well in that case the same can be said of pedophiles.

Are you ok with conversion therapy and getting help for pedophiles to help eliminate their attraction to minors?

Comment

F uc k n

Sick

Fu cks

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Yes, let’s by all means not hurt the liberals feelings
          Just like the argument that was presented 7-8 years ago the same is happening right now, and that is that the argument is not about consenting adults. The argument is about what a person can't help to be attracted to. For some reason liberals always conflate the two.

Yes of course from a legal stand point ****s are different in that two adult males can do whatever they wish with one another. But from an attraction point of view its virtually the same. When the argument was presented that we should help ****sexuals become straight the argument was made that gay people cannot help to be attracted to the same sex, and many in the media and on these boards used that argument in justification of ****sexuality and being anti conversion camps or whatever else could be employed to help make them straight. Well in that case the same can be said of pedophiles.

Are you ok with conversion therapy and getting help for pedophiles to help eliminate their attraction to minors?
          Its pretty known that gay men likes pretty boys they like ehm young

So if someone tells u that being gay and pedophile is totally different, theyre just being stoopid

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Its pretty known that gay men likes pretty boys they like ehm young

So if someone tells u that being gay and pedophile is totally different, theyre just being stoopid
            What the **** are you talking about. One involves ****ing grown men, the other involves ****ing children.

How the hell can you not see the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              What the **** are you talking about. One involves ****ing grown men, the other involves ****ing children.

How the hell can you not see the difference?
              Most gay men likes young boys uve never heard of that?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Most gay men likes young boys uve never heard of that?
                I don't give a shlt what any grown man wants to do with another grown man.

But when you're talking about raping children, that's when it's time for violence, because that's what a sick sociopath deserves. They don't belong in a normal society, and I sure as hell don't want a sociopath walking free around my family.

Comment

Yes of course from a legal stand point ****s are different in that two adult males can do whatever they wish with one another. But from an attraction point of view its virtually the same. When the argument was presented that we should help ****sexuals become straight the argument was made that gay people cannot help to be attracted to the same sex, and many in the media and on these boards used that argument in justification of ****sexuality and being anti conversion camps or whatever else could be employed to change them. Well in that case the same can be said of pedophiles.

And my point was that that defense is unnecessary. I am simply not bothered by people choosing to participate in consensual sex of their choice, even if they are doing things I would never do. I just don't get why it matters whether it's natural or not, at least when discussing the morality/legality of these things.

I'm against ****sexuality conversion therapy because, to my knowledge, they have been repeatedly shown to not work at all and increases the risk of suicide. I also don't see it as necessary, even if it could be shown to work.

I would not be against therapy for pedos in priniciple, if it could work, but like ****sexuality I doubt it is possible for them be 'converted'. Chemical castration is probably the only way that could prevent them from acting on their desires.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-29-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I don't give a shlt what any grown man wants to do with another grown man.

But when you're talking about raping children, that's when it's time for violence, because that's what a sick sociopath deserves. They don't belong in a normal society, and I sure as hell don't want a sociopath walking free around my family.
                    Crazy pedophilia sheet going around hollywood, and wikileaks exposed that sheet called “pizzagate” but as we see it has so much protection from politicians who covers it up so its being ignored by the media

Comment

And my point was that that defense is unnecessary. I am simply not bothered by people choosing to participate in consensual sex of their choice, even if they are doing things I would never do. I just don't get why it matters whether it's natural or not, at least when discussing the morality/legality of these things.

I'm against ****sexuality conversion therapy because, to my knowledge, they have been repeatedly shown to not work at all and increases the risk of suicide. I also don't see it as necessary, even if it could be shown to work.

I would not be against therapy for pedos in priniciple, if it could work, but like ****sexuality I doubt it is possible for them be 'converted'. Chemical castration is probably the only way that could prevent them from acting on their desires.
                      Of course I am making a moral argument when I talk about conversion. From a secular point of view adults are free to do whatever they like. I however, see the flamboyancy, the gay pride parades, and look at history and can't help but acknowledge that this all degenerates mankind and will lead us into a moral decay that will only aide the implosion of our society. ****sexuality is only the beginning, next up and its here is Transsexuality, then we can probably expect Bestiality and then eventually Pedophilia, and so on the rabbit hole we go. Of course this all starts becoming a problem because schools will begin to normalize it, and people who disagree will be targeted, as they starting to be right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X