No announcement yet.

Boxers are being paid so much today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I don't give a fuk. Waaaaaay too much conversation around here about what people make, what they deserve, etc. Let their managers focus on that. Let's talk about boxing.
    Close thread

Comment

Boxers deserves it, risk their lives and health.

Comment

I don't give a fuk. Waaaaaay too much conversation around here about what people make, what they deserve, etc. Let their managers focus on that. Let's talk about boxing.
        It’s prize fighting though. We get one night of fighting and years of money negotiations for the biggest fights. The only thing worth commenting on last weeks fight is how much Broner got paid to lose every round. I totally understand ur sentiment but boxing is money. We can run our mouth about who would win AJ v Wilder but unless they sort the money we get no pay off. People fight outside the bar all the time, no one cares cause they ain’t getting paid. Between fights it’s all we have to b*tch about, and all the promoters talk about. I don’t have thousands of posts, so
        I wish there was more with talking about. Boxing ugh

Comment

Everyone is getting paid more.

Comment

I think it's great. Big money attracts big talent. Who wants to train their ass off and risk injury or even death for small money?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                It’s prize fighting though. We get one night of fighting and years of money negotiations for the biggest fights. The only thing worth commenting on last weeks fight is how much Broner got paid to lose every round. I totally understand ur sentiment but boxing is money. We can run our mouth about who would win AJ v Wilder but unless they sort the money we get no pay off. People fight outside the bar all the time, no one cares cause they ain’t getting paid. Between fights it’s all we have to b*tch about, and all the promoters talk about. I don’t have thousands of posts, so
                I wish there was more with talking about. Boxing ugh
                Is money actually a prize? Usually when I see a competition they say X amount of cash and prizes which leads me to believe they are separate en******.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Is money actually a prize? Usually when I see a competition they say X amount of cash and prizes which leads me to believe they are separate en******.
                  Is there a better prize ?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Is there a better prize ?
                    J-lo's after concert underwear?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      J-lo's after concert underwear?
                      Not sure if a bank will let you deposit them

Comment

Working...
                      X