• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    You're finally keeping up!!

Good job. Keep that up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      How the f-ck am I supposed to know why Cohen chose to hire Lanny Davis? Do you know why Trump chose to hire Cohen?

You think Mueller planted Davis as Cohen's lawyer?

WTF??? You can't be this out of touch with reality.
      So its just a coincedence then

Comment

Now can you answer the questions I asked-why are you calling any investigation into Trump a witch hunt or fake news? why aren't you questioning the integrity of the FEC regarding this the way you are the FBI and Mueller relative to the Trump investigation?
        Because the Russian collusion narrative started after the democrats lost and became butthurt. It is an investigation that started off on ZERO evidence. Before that, we had Obama reassuring the people that Russian meddling and hacking was impossible. And even if Russia did manage to stir some shit up, they were not doing it on Trump's behalf.

Democrats lost election on a bet they were so sure on. Hillary was guaranteed to win 100 million percent. And then Trump won. And it hurt their egos so much. So they started the narrative that Trump won due to some Russian help. Did the Russians help plant the tens of thousands of people that attended every Trump rally while Hillary could barely fill up half of that amount?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Because the Russian collusion narrative started after the democrats lost and became butthurt. It is an investigation that started off on ZERO evidence. Before that, we had Obama reassuring the people that Russian meddling and hacking was impossible. And even if Russia did manage to stir some shit up, they were not doing it on Trump's behalf.

Democrats lost election on a bet they were so sure on. Hillary was guaranteed to win 100 million percent. And then Trump won. And it hurt their egos so much. So they started the narrative that Trump won due to some Russian help. Did the Russians help plant the tens of thousands of people that attended every Trump rally while Hillary could barely fill up half of that amount?
          It will never end. Obama telling Putin he will have more flexibility after the election just gets blown over like nothing.
          The list goes on and on but it won't matter yet they ask us to be the bigger person and go against Trump because of some finance laws BS.
          If the shoe was on the other foot Dems would be saying the same ****. Gotta love politics.
          Btw how many SC picks will Trump get? I forgot, lol.

Comment

trumps cant do anything but say obama doe

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Vlad, you'd be butthurt to if you found out a foreign country interfered in an election you lost.

The investigation hasn't concluded nor have we been privy to the information they have so it is not accurate for you to assume there was zero evidence.

Obviously there was some hurt feelings, no doubt. As for tampering, as I posted before the repeal of Obamacare sheds some light.

Trump won by a wide margin. His top campaign promise was repeal and replace Obamacare. He wins, tries to repeal, and voters, even Republicans, are out in force and Congress doesn't repeal for fear of voters not re electing them.

Very strange wouldn't you admit?

Added to that is the polls being wrong as you have pointed out. the same polls got every other 2018 election correct except the Presidential election.

Do you find that strange at all?

Comment

Vlad, you'd be butthurt to if you found out a foreign country interfered in an election you lost.

The investigation hasn't concluded nor have we been privy to the information they have so it is not accurate for you to assume there was zero evidence.

Obviously there was some hurt feelings, no doubt. As for tampering, as I posted before the repeal of Obamacare sheds some light.

Trump won by a wide margin. His top campaign promise was repeal and replace Obamacare. He wins, tries to repeal, and voters, even Republicans, are out in force and Congress doesn't repeal for fear of voters not re electing them.

Added to that is the polls being wrong as you have pointed out. the same polls got every other 2018 election correct except the Presidential election.

Ill take a stab at this. The Russians gamed BOTH sides and this was testified to in hearings.

Before the election polls wanted Obamacare removed. Why it changed after is because of fear of what would happen. Pre existing conditions is one reason. The other was voters thought Trump would have a replacement. Congress doesnt like his plan so that makes the support up for Obamacare.

The polls got it wrong because if you were a Trump voter you were trashed. I didnt talk to anyone about my vote. Why? Trump voters were labeled as dumb ect ect. It wasnt something you advertise. I wouldnt even put up a sign at my home because Libs were getting crazy.

To this day I wont discuss my vote for 2020. On top of all this the media, all but fox were saying it would be a blow out. I think a lot of Dem voters stayed home because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Ill take a stab at this. The Russians gamed BOTH sides and this was testified to in hearings.

Before the election polls wanted Obamacare removed. Why it changed after is because of fear of what would happen. Pre existing conditions is one reason. The other was voters thought Trump would have a replacement. Congress doesnt like his plan so that makes the support up for Obamacare.

The polls got it wrong because if you were a Trump voter you were trashed. I didnt talk to anyone about my vote. Why? Trump voters were labeled as dumb ect ect. It wasnt something you advertise. I wouldnt even put up a sign at my home because Libs were getting crazy.

To this day I wont discuss my vote for 2020. On top of all this the media, all but fox were saying it would be a blow out. I think a lot of Dem voters stayed home because of this.
                  This reasoning doesn't make much sense. If you support a candidate based on his willingness to repeal Obamacare, it defies logic that months later when he tries to repeal obamacare the same people say no. That said, it was interesting that Republicans liked the law when it was called The Affordable Care Act and not when it was called Obamacare, even though it's the exact same thing so maybe people are just stupid.

As for the polling being wrong-your reason is plausible but highly unlikely. I remember the "Bradley affect" in Cali where people said they were voting for Bradley but ended up voting for someone else for Governor. There could've been a Trump effect.

I think we can agree it defies logic that polling that was accurate in every election since 1948, has been improved through advances in statistical research and computer technology, and was right in predicting every race, somehow got the Presidential wrong.

Oddly enough, the guy on Fox that was predicting trump would win, used no scientific polling at all and was criticized even within the Fox bubble.

Maybe we will never truly know. much like we never will truly know how Bush won in Florida.

Credit for answering.

Comment

I'm not sure why this is interesting. What I'm reading out of the TS post is that Obama's campaign didn't file all the proper paperwork on time, was fined, and presumably then paid the fines.

Am I supposed to want blood now for that?

Comment

I didn't find it strange at all Dunn.

Those polls were biased from the get go. They were made in Hillary's favor to show such a landslide victory for her, that it would discourage many republicans to even go out and vote because they would already think that there is no chance Trump would win.

The mainstream media propaganda machine was showcasing how Hillary would win 24/7 for months and months, making fun of Trump at every step. First he would never run, then if he ran, he would never win the Republican nomination, then once he did, he would never become president. It was non-stop.

They never showed the tens of thousands of people attending his rallies, totally filling up stadiums, and those who could not enter due to overcapacity were staying outside, listening and cheering.

Trump came in an unconventional manner, he clicked with the people, and he got their votes. That's it.

And the DNC and the media are still sore about it, almost 2 years in.

Comment

Working...
                      X