Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Cousins this is getting scary. Warriors might not lose another 5 games for the rest of the year. FUUUUCKING DO SOMETHING ADAM SILVER

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      With Cousins this is getting scary. Warriors might not lose another 5 games for the rest of the year. FUUUUCKING DO SOMETHING ADAM SILVER
      Nah, they can be beaten

Rockets would’ve beaten them last year with CP & another challenger will emerge

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Nah, they can be beaten

Not with Cousins, that’s a full allstar team even Draymond is an allstar because of his defense, rebounding, leadership and passing.

I want them beat but I wouldn’t be surprised if they sweep the whole playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          Not with Cousins, that’s a full allstar team even Draymond is an allstar because of his defense, rebounding, leadership and passing.

I want them beat but I wouldn’t be surprised if they sweep the whole playoffs.
          Not happening

They might win but aren’t sweeping

Cousins isn’t in same class as Embiid, etc and makes **** all difference
          Last edited by Tomjas; 01-28-2019, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Not happening

They might win but aren’t sweeping

Cousins isn’t in same class as Embiid, etc and makes **** all difference
            Dude are you serious. Cousins is an Allstar Center. Do you even watch basketball lmao career averages of 21 and 11. But makes no difference. Sixers aren't even gonna win the eastern conference.

Comment

• AD just demanded a trade Before the deadline.

No list of preferred destinations though.

Anthony Davis requesting a trade, as @wojespn has reported, gives teams other than Boston a chance to get involved before the trade deadline while Boston can’t because it already traded for Kyrie Irving while on a Rose rule deal. Celtics arguably can offer the best deal for him.
              Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 01-28-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                AD just demanded a trade Before the deadline.

No list of preferred destinations though.
                Things just got interesting...

I can’t see anyone offering a package the Pels will accept though tbh.

The Celtics will get him next season I think, when they’re allowed to trade for him

Comment

Nah, they can be beaten

If Iggy was healthy the entire series the Warriors would’ve won in 5 or 6 IMO

Comment

• Luka Doncic dropped 35 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists on the Raptors last night. Not bad for a 19yr old.

Comment

• Hearing from sources if Lakers want Anthony Davis, who has requested a trade, LA has to start the deal with Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac, No. 1 pick.
                      That's it?

Done!

Comment

Working...
                      X