No announcement yet.

California to decriminalize giving someone a fatal disease like HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Maybe because HIV isn't a fatal disease anymore. HIV is like having herpes. A STD that won't kill you but you'll have for the rest of your life. I would be interested to find out how many people have been convicted of this crime over the last 20 years. Probably not a lot.
    Its probably very rare to be honest.

Comment

Comment

Don't have sex with them or share needles with them then. Not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Crazy, isn't it.

Comment

I wonder how the judges and attorneys who are pushing this insane law would feel if they or someone they care about had caught HIV from unprotected sex or a blood donation...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              I wonder how the judges and attorneys who are pushing this insane law would feel if they or someone they care about had caught HIV from unprotected sex or a blood donation...
              If politicians start getting affected by this, then they'll repeal it.

As long as they aren't affected, it'll stay the law.

Comment

You have to be raised in coastal California to really understand the political culture.

They know these are terrible ideas. That's the point.

They vote for this stuff while snickering about how much elderly people in "flyover states" will suffer emotionally, how constipated Tucker Carlson will look, etc. They know the argued benefits are all junkscience published by some subversive bondage weirdo at berkeley.

I don't mean overhearing a couple sleazebags in 1-on-1 conversation. I mean my entire lecture hall of 100 people would be laughing along with the professor about the downfall of the US and how we won't be around for it.

The only people having kids there are fresh off the boat immigrants who are very politically underactive.

The California native liberal/marxist voters are mostly childless and vote accordingly. Their children are Apple gadgets and maybe a ferret. Deliberately causing as much destruction as possible is an essential style accessory & you are cast out pretty mercilessly as a nazi/redneck/flagwaver/etc if you don't snicker with them.

If you openly question their sick behavior you will probably be called into a disciplinary meeting and treated like a potential mass shooter.
                Last edited by ////; 05-09-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Liberals

Mcc and siablo don’t care if they get aids as long as they can still leech

Comment

Hmm, I wonder if this will lead to a rise in murders

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I have to read this article.

I'm curious about knowing the connection between racism and stigma to the rise of STDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X