• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers vs. Cow***'s...

Anybody watching?

I am on the bandwagon mofo.

They are officially now my AFC team.

If they had Jamaal Williams back, they'd be undefeated but now they are just merely great.

WAR CHARGERS!

Comment

Chargers is slick like Grease.

them cowpokes don't know what the hell to do with that slicker than grease trick play.

Comment

Go Chargers Go!!!

Don't really want to see them go up another game on the Bronco's, but no way in hell do I ever root for the Cowgirls.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Go Chargers Go!!!

Don't really want to see them go up another game on the Bronco's, but no way in hell do I ever root for the Cowgirls.
          What the fuk?? I dnt care how much you hate a team why would you root for something that hurts the broncos? I hate the raiders but was rooting for them last week! To each their own I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
            What the fuk?? I dnt care how much you hate a team why would you root for something that hurts the broncos? I hate the raiders but was rooting for them last week! To each their own I guess
            I just dislike the Cowgirls that much. Plus I actually don't mind the Chargers, always have and especially now. I like a lot of their players and Philip Rivers is one of my favorite QB's in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              I just dislike the Cowgirls that much. Plus I actually don't mind the Chargers, always have and especially now. I like a lot of their players and Philip Rivers is one of my favorite QB's in the league.
              Cowboys giving up T.O. was a big mistake.

He was fitting in there, unlike in Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                Cowboys giving up T.O. was a big mistake.

He was fitting in there, unlike in Buffalo.
                In a way I hoped he stayed their. The drama would have been great.

Comment

demarcus ware is where every cowboy should be... on a stretcher, jk thats a little harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    demarcus ware is where every cowboy should be... on a stretcher, jk thats a little harsh
                    Ya you crossed the line a lil bit on that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X