No announcement yet.

Wilder left $17 million on the table fighting Breazeale on Sho Instead of DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    once again more talking with nothing to back it up, you wont even post your face on here yet alone your wonderful home..All you do is judge others and yet you have no backbone to big up yourself or even show your face..that is all I need to know about a poster to know they are pathetic...Judge me all you want but my kids love me and the kids I coach do as well..You cant be wealthy as you are to concerned about others position in life..Wilder must be comfortable and you know HE IS A MILLIONAIRE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU???? WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED IN LIFE??
    I'm more comfortable than you Larry, but that's nothing to brag about. Challenging people to reveal sht on the net, really? That's one of the most well know DONT'S about using the net. You being the ****** you are revealed your name, address etc. You are a genuine thick cunt. When people used to take the piss out of you for being a pauper i always left you alone because i pitied you. Not anymore, a flip flopping hypocrite like you deserves having the piss taken out of him. Run along scrub.

Comment

And how much are you going to make this year?
      He’s making his in taking Joshua and Hearn load

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I'm more comfortable than you Larry, but that's nothing to brag about. Challenging people to reveal sht on the net, really? That's one of the most well know DONT'S about using the net. You being the ****** you are revealed your name, address etc. You are a genuine thick cunt. When people used to take the piss out of you for being a pauper i always left you alone because i pitied you. Not anymore, a flip flopping hypocrite like you deserves having the piss taken out of him. Run along scrub.
        Once again taking shots while providing nothing, anyone can do that..all you do is down others while you hide behind the internet..I guess in 2019 that makes people something in life...you can slam me..ok cool...but how can you slam a man who is worth more then your existence??? all you do is slam Wilder and he could take your life with a sneeze..He has more money then your entire family yet you try to laugh at his earnings...you sir do not get a cent from Joshua yet you suck him off like he is your husband or pimp....I was young before so i understand but I am telling you that you look ******ed... Focus on your life and stop concerning yourself about what millionaires do or how many millions they make...

Comment

Once again taking shots while providing nothing, anyone can do that..all you do is down others while you hide behind the internet..I guess in 2019 that makes people something in life...you can slam me..ok cool...but how can you slam a man who is worth more then your existence??? all you do is slam Wilder and he could take your life with a sneeze..He has more money then your entire family yet you try to laugh at his earnings...you sir do not get a cent from Joshua yet you suck him off like he is your husband or pimp....I was young before so i understand but I am telling you that you look ******ed... Focus on your life and stop concerning yourself about what millionaires do or how many millions they make...
          What does how much he have got to do with ridiculing him for ducking out of fights for BS reasons? He was complaining about what he was getting paid now that excuse has gone. Are you trying to say rich peoples decisions can't be ridiculed?

How can you say anyone looks like a ****** when you're a bonafide one, everyone on the board knows you're special ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett;19606874[SIZE="5"
            ]What does how much he have got to do with ridiculing him for ducking out of fights for BS reasons? [/SIZE]He was complaining about what he was getting paid now that excuse has gone. Are you trying to say rich peoples decisions can't be ridiculed?

How can you say anyone looks like a ****** when you're a bonafide one, everyone on the board knows you're special ed.
            Because you constantly post "OH WILDER TURNED DOWN SO MANY MILLIONS AND WILL NOW ONLY GET SO MANY MILLIONS"!!!!....That's why, you are literally trying to slam a man richer and more successful then you will ever be, you are counting him money which far exceeds yours..That is literally your entire argument... If you wanna say he is ducking cool, but you keep counting his money and that is what makes you look sad

once again call me whatever you want, yet you dont have the balls to post anything about yourself..I am comfortable in my skin

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              “They’ll be out of boxing”

Says the blogger on boxingscene. You all be saying this stupid stuff since Floyd got to Showtime. The only ones heading out of boxing is DAZN with their low subscribers horrible fights and membership increase. Paying farmer and Andrade to fight bums lol
              DAZN price increase yearly package is lower then 10 dollars a month you dumb mutha****a and are getting 2 free months then paying 10 dollars on 12 months...lol

DAZN pays out on its own in house not PPV's .....

Comment

Because you constantly post "OH WILDER TURNED DOWN SO MANY MILLIONS AND WILL NOW ONLY GET SO MANY MILLIONS"!!!!....That's why, you are literally trying to slam a man richer and more successful then you will ever be, you are counting him money which far exceeds yours..That is literally your entire argument... If you wanna say he is ducking cool, but you keep counting his money and that is what makes you look sad

once again call me whatever you want, yet you dont have the balls to post anything about yourself..I am comfortable in my skin
                You made threads about Joshua turning down 50 mil you ****ing hypocrite ******. Have you forgot?

Wilders excuse for not wanting the fight has been money. Of course he's going to get ridiculed for it when he turns down massive offers.

The whole sport is about money. If you don't like it then don't come on to a forum/in to threads discussing the sport.

Now run along scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  DAZN price increase yearly package is lower then 10 dollars a month you dumb mutha****a and are getting 2 free months then paying 10 dollars on 12 months...lol

DAZN pays out on its own in house not PPV's .....
                  Yep it rewards long term subscribers and the people that only want to pay for 1 fight and then cancel can pick up the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    You made threads about Joshua turning down 50 mil you ****ing hypocrite ******. Have you forgot?

Wilders excuse for not wanting the fight has been money. Of course he's going to get ridiculed for it when he turns down massive offers.

The whole sport is about money. If you don't like it then don't come on to a forum/in to threads discussing the sport.

Now run along scrub.
                    Like I said try to act all high and mighty, its cool in 2019 to pretend online because you dont have to back up anything..But i'm just trying to inform you to stop being so involved in rich people's issues..focus on yourself and stop trying to judge people while you yourself do 0 to show you are superior...that seems to be a trend on here..The people who wont even post a pic love to slam those who are comfortable in their lives....

Comment

Like I said try to act all high and mighty, its cool in 2019 to pretend online because you dont have to back up anything..But i'm just trying to inform you to stop being so involved in rich people's issues..focus on yourself and stop trying to judge people while you yourself do 0 to show you are superior...that seems to be a trend on here..The people who wont even post a pic love to slam those who are comfortable in their lives....
                      So you aren't going to explain yourself? You made threads about Joshua turning down 50 mil but are crying in this one.

How come you aren't crying in threads like this one.
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=810122

Because it's a pro Wilder thread.

Everyone can see through your BS Larry, you aren't very smart.

You can try and deflect challenging me to reveal stuff on the net all you like. I'm not a thick cunt like you. Now run along scrub.

Comment

Working...
                      X