Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-14-2019, 10:08 PM #51
Up and Comer

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Le_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond reputeLe_Grand has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,033.27
Total Points: 10,114.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbender View Post
As of today I am officially on weight at 152 (after some oats and protein powder for breakfast, rehydrating, and a small lunch).

It looks like I've lost about 2 and a half lbs of muscle, but will be lifting a couple more times before cut off for the tournament, so will try to change the composition of my weight a little bit more (drop a bit more fat and put on a lb or two of muscle). Down to 12% body fat, sometimes coming in at 11%, water percentage still at 62%, I'll take some pics on the scale eventually.

Will be excited to eat about 4-500 more calories each day, but at this point I'm actually pretty used to the caloric restriction and it hasn't been affecting my energy levels and performance much.
Good job on making weight and with two weeks to spare as well. Should allow you to focus on preparing for the tournament without worrying too much about weight issues. Look forward to hearing about how your time at the Golden Gloves goes. Best of luck!

Last edited by Le_Grand; 03-14-2019 at 10:13 PM.
Le_Grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-15-2019, 09:08 AM #52
Contender

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
tcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 11,383.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Grand View Post
Good job on making weight and with two weeks to spare as well. Should allow you to focus on preparing for the tournament without worrying too much about weight issues. Look forward to hearing about how your time at the Golden Gloves goes. Best of luck!
Thanks man!
Going to see what I can do on changing my body composition a little bit in the next couple weeks as I lost about 2.5-3lbs of muscle. Part of that was the difficulty to fit in the proper amount of protein on such a caloric restriction, but now that I can have a bit more going to make sure I hit those macros. Will lift a couple more times and hopefully put on a lb or two of muscle while losing the same amount in fat.

All registered and everything, very excited for the tournament. Hoping that the extended cardio will pay off in the ring. Less longer runs, more sprints and such as the tournament draws near, and will stop lifting after these next 2 sessions.
tcbender is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
weightclass

User Tag List