Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men Situations #1. What if you found out your kids weren't yours at an young age ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I did a DNA cuz I dont trust the bih. She said I caused her embarrassment by dragging her and the kids to the clinic.

I will do another one because I caught the bih checking the results on the website before the envelopes arrived; we were supposed to open them together. Bih thinks she is slick. I have seen her forged stuff all the time, so I know her capabilities.

I am not raising a next man's kids and help a loser of a woman saves face. If the kids aren't mine, I will leave and her entire family and friends will know the truth.
    I get your point, however it seems like you knew she was dirty before the kids even came in to yjd picture so why even attempt to settle down with her ?

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
      Know what truth, care to explain?
      That you think one of the kids may not be yours. What's stopping you from testing the child?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        That you think one of the kids may not be yours. What's stopping you from testing the child?
        I said in the first post I had fears but my child looks just like me so those thoughts have settled somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
          I said in the first post I had fears but my child looks just like me so those thoughts have settled somewhat.
          Ohhhhh ok. However back to my statement you could completely erase any thoughts with a test. Now a days all you need is a hair sample and send it off. Nobody even has to know.

Comment

I get your point, however it seems like you knew she was dirty before the kids even came in to yjd picture so why even attempt to settle down with her ?
            I just grow up knowing not to trust women. You dont live or settle with women for partnership. You settle down for convenient sex. I am a homebody most of the time so it is easy to just roll over on some cooch.

Every woman cheats, but some are just lucky enough not to get caught yet. I told her anytime she needs to get married she can go as she wont get a ring from me.

Comment

I just grow up knowing not to trust women. You dont live or settle with women for partnership. You settle down for convenient sex. I am a homebody most of the time so it is easy to just roll over on some cooch.

Every woman cheats, but some are just lucky enough not to get caught yet. I told her anytime she needs to get married she can go as she wont get a ring from me.
              Damn that's cut throat. I feel you on the homebody mindset. It seems like you are a loner but wouldn't mind setting down if you happen to find the right women correct ? Cuz if she's living with you , you trust her enough not to rob you or set you up.

What is your overall opinion of black women? Just asking because of your Avi.

Comment

Damn that's cut throat. I feel you on the homebody mindset. It seems like you are a loner but wouldn't mind setting down if you happen to find the right women correct ? Cuz if she's living with you , you trust her enough not to rob you or set you up.

What is your overall opinion of black women? Just asking because of your Avi.
                The arrangement is half and half. You kind a only get burn when you are the sole/majority contributor. I work for a big enough company and everyone is cheating with each other. The only people who aren't cheating are the ones no one finds attractive. Believe me some things these married women are doing it is unbelievable. Trust me, making a vow to a woman is one of the biggest beta thing a man can do.

Comment

If I did spend some time raising the kids and formed a bond, I would be there if they need anything.

But if the chick was,drowning I would throw her a cinder block.

Comment

I did a DNA cuz I dont trust the bih. She said I caused her embarrassment by dragging her and the kids to the clinic.

I will do another one because I caught the bih checking the results on the website before the envelopes arrived; we were supposed to open them together. Bih thinks she is slick. I have seen her forged stuff all the time, so I know her capabilities.

I am not raising a next man's kids and help a loser of a woman saves face. If the kids aren't mine, I will leave and her entire family and friends will know the truth.
                    Are you speaking hypothetically or has this happened to you?

Hey you're the one with the BBC, but if you need help to dump a body, your e friend Beer is here for you

Comment

The arrangement is half and half. You kind a only get burn when you are the sole/majority contributor. I work for a big enough company and everyone is cheating with each other. The only people who aren't cheating are the ones no one finds attractive. Believe me some things these married women are doing it is unbelievable. Trust me, making a vow to a woman is one of the biggest beta thing a man can do.
                      Where do you live ? I mean now a days finding a good women or near perfect relationship is next to winning a lottery but not all married men are beta males tho.

In the middleast women are just now allowed to drive and marriages favor the men Verses America where men have no rights.

I am scared to death of child support. Thank God i never had to deal with that.
                      Last edited by Removed Now; 03-13-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X