Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib's Manager: Mayweather is Texting Me, Begging To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus I dont know what's more embarassing, Floyd begging for another mismatch against a severely handicapped opponent, or Abdelaziz trying to convince Khabib that he would actually stand a chance in hell.

And to think I was disappointed when he was choosing fights like Guerrero and Berto. He's one step away from making a boxing match with Ronda. I'd sooner pay PPV to watch him rematch the corpse of Gatti than carry another MMA fighter 10 rds and hear about the moral victory for another decade.

Comment

Fraud money mayweather should be in jail the scumbag

Comment

I’m sure he is, because that fights a complete boxing mismatch

Comment

Floyd's secret is that he's really one of the least intelligent people living. He seems smart but he's really a colossal idiot.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
            And to think I was disappointed when he was choosing fights like Guerrero and Berto. He's one step away from making a boxing match with Ronda.
            BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
              Jesus I dont know what's more embarassing, Floyd begging for another mismatch against a severely handicapped opponent, or Abdelaziz trying to convince Khabib that he would actually stand a chance in hell.

And to think I was disappointed when he was choosing fights like Guerrero and Berto. He's one step away from making a boxing match with Ronda. I'd sooner pay PPV to watch him rematch the corpse of Gatti than carry another MMA fighter 10 rds and hear about the moral victory for another decade.

LMAO

Comment

loool if floyd begging for boxing match
                he'd toy with khabib, and considering his temper lately, he'd be very frustated to the point dgf money anymore and maul floyd lool

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  EASY WORK!!

u line em up, TBE knocks em down.
                  Hell yea, let's go!

Comment

This **** feels like WWE. It's getting embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      Please, not Floyd against another mma fighter or kickboxer in a strictly boxing match, that is not interesting. If it was mma rules, then it's interesting, otherwise he should fight Crawford if he wants to come back to boxing.
                      I think every round they should switch back and forth. A Tapout should count as a 10-8 round. Then Floyd can get the point back in the next round by Knockdown. It could be done and fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X