No announcement yet.

One of the worst takes from a GGG media fan I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the worst takes from a GGG media fan I've ever seen

A two division champion has to earn a shot against GGG?????????

Let it go brother. It's hurting you.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Let it go brother. It's hurting you.
      This is the brain of the average GGG fan

Comment

Only certain fighters have to earn their shot at GGG. It depends how good they are.

Rolls didn't have to earn it. Neither did Brook, or Rosado, Monroe, Wade, or Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Only certain fighters have to earn their shot at GGG. It depends how good they are.

Rolls didn't have to earn it. Neither did Brook, or Rosado, Monroe, Wade, or Geale.
          thats how it works for lots of top fighters. I remember when floyd said manny had “marquez” problems and had to earn a shot. Happens all the time

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            thats how it works for lots of top fighters. I remember when floyd said manny had “marquez” problems and had to earn a shot. Happens all the time
            Floyd and GGG are completely different.

Floyd was not foregoing top fighters to face #87th ranked fighters.

While not fighting Pacquiao, Floyd was fighting Canelo, Cotto, Maidana, Guerrero, Ortiz...all top 3 WW's and JMW's (a weight class above).

Golovkin is foregoing top fighters to fight guys like Rolls, #87th ranked at 160.

Comment

Andrade has to earn it like rolls. Drop about 70 more places in the rankings and he'll earn a fight with Golovkin.

Comment

Canelo vs. GGG was a lot closer than GGG vs. Jacobs...

One justified a rematch, the other didn't.

But Montero isn't completely wrong... Andrade Won a vacant belt against Walter Kautondokwa and then beat Artur Akavov. That doesn't exactly warrant a big enough fight.

Comment

Vanes can just come right off of the couch and fight him tho..lol

Comment

andrade hasn't done anything at mw. just because hes on american tv and he was gifted a belt means hes a top 5 guy? not in my opinion but at the same time hes clearly better than rolls so thats fair. ggg was just wasting everyones time while waiting for canelo. if he doesnt figth canelo next he has to fight someone that people at least consider a top guy even if he hasnt done anything like andrade

Comment

Working...
                    X