Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you guys cook? What's your best dish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i make probably the best lasagne in this part of the world

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I have been eating a lot of tuna sandwiches lately, but I just need more ideas.
      Go easy on the canned tuna, shouldn't consume more than two cans a week because of the mercury levels. Here's a good chart.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I try to learn. It's time consuming, but at the same time I think a lot of things in my kitchen are very primitive. There's probably a bunch of stuff nowadays to make cooking easier. I just cooked right now, salami, bacon, yuca and fried onions. It was great. I need to stop eating Subway, Chinese food, and Mickey D's everyday. I would like to eat more salmon/fish, home cooked chicken, brown rice. I have been eating a lot of tuna sandwiches lately, but I just need more ideas.
        Do you have a George foreman grill? It's relatively easy making chicken on that. That's how I was making chicken everyday when I was on my diet. It was kinda of a b*tch cleaning it but comes with the territory. Honestly I'm in the same boat in terms of getting ideas. I'm thinking of checking out Rachel Rays recipes but I want simple meals. I don't want to be in the kitchen for an hour and a half making ****.

Comment

Comment

Really ain't got a specialty, but can cook pretty much anything.
            Maybe cuz it's my job.
            Going to make smoked brisket for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
              Do you have a George foreman grill? It's relatively easy making chicken on that. That's how I was making chicken everyday when I was on my diet. It was kinda of a b*tch cleaning it but comes with the territory. Honestly I'm in the same boat in terms of getting ideas. I'm thinking of checking out Rachel Rays recipes but I want simple meals. I don't want to be in the kitchen for an hour and a half making ****.
              Dude if you like steak make bistec encebollado. Super simple. Get a pan throw oil in it and sauté some onions that you cut in whole circles. Once those are translucent take them out and throw in a sirloin or skirt steak that you season with adobo and black pepper seasoning. Sear it for five minutes on each side and then throw the onions on top. Reduce the heat and then cover the pan and let it cook for another five minutes. You can throw some red wine on top it as well before its done. I'm going to grab steaks now and make it lol

Last edited by El-blanco; 12-05-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I could make a mean ass egg, cheese, ham, peppers and onions omlete on a bed of French toasts

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Wow, that's depressing.

Almost as bad as...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Wow, that's depressing.

Almost as bad as...

Oh God what the hell is that thing a chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Oh God what the hell is that thing a chicken?
                      Yep, a nice, succulent tinned chicken

That yellow crap that's fallen in the pan looks so yummy too.

Comment

Working...
                      X