• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes no capone-e thats for sure

Comment

even in rap they get beaten by Mexicans

video related the song starts @ 0:39

Comment

The only legit mexican rapper is mr capone e.

The rest are a joke, much like salvadorian rap.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          The only legit mexican rapper is mr capone e.

The rest are a joke, much like salvadorian rap.
          dude mr capone-e is a ****in joke. anyone on here actually like him?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            dude mr capone-e is a ****in joke. anyone on here actually like him?
            he's just trolling because he knows Capone-e's Pakistani.

He thinks it's funny to say he's Mexican.

I find it offensive tbh... dude is straight Trash

and his gang is filled with little wetback looking kids and lil girls That can't speak english

Last edited by LeG00N; 01-10-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

wtf, he's pakistani? no way. idk, i just think his image and from what songs i heard of his are pretty wack. never was into that cholo *****, but then again, i was born and raised in chicago. no cholos around here, haha.
              that amir khan song is horrible, only that pugly lame dude likes it.

Comment

wtf, he's pakistani? no way. idk, i just think his image and from what songs i heard of his are pretty wack. never was into that cholo *****, but then again, i was born and raised in chicago. no cholos around here, haha.
                that amir khan song is horrible, only that pugly lame dude likes it.
                yea, Capone-e was pakistani and he was borin in Pakistan. Thats why he likes Amir Khan so much lol

I guess he moved to L.A. when he was a kid and his Mexican hood accepts him for some reason

Comment

I find it offensive tbh... dude is straight Trash

and his gang is filled with little wetback looking kids and lil girls That can't speak english

damn, haha. what is that suppose to be, a little street gang or just a clique of homies? is there a lot of different gangs in cali? over here it's basically something already known knowns like gd's, kings, vice lords, and stuff like that. seems like every video i check out of cali hoods they're throwing up something different.
                  what neighborhood you live in and what gangs are around you? hopefully not these clowns in the video. you'd probably spark them out.

yea, Capone-e was pakistani and he was borin in Pakistan. Thats why he likes Amir Khan so much lol

I guess he moved to L.A. when he was a kid and his Mexican hood accepts him for some reason
                  never heard that before, i just assumed he met up with khan cause khan trains in LA. is he really respected in LA btw? or like a big name in the music scene over there?

Comment

damn, haha. what is that suppose to be, a little street gang or just a clique of homies? is there a lot of different gangs in cali? over here it's basically something already known knowns like gd's, kings, vice lords, and stuff like that. seems like every video i check out of cali hoods they're throwing up something different.
                    what neighborhood you live in and what gangs are around you? hopefully not these clowns in the video. you'd probably spark them out.
                    here theres basically 3 types of gangs

Bloods, Crips and Surenos 13

the biggest being The Surenos, even the middle class cities have a surenos gang. Most are just named after the city itself.
                    Inglewood 13, Compton 13, Lomas 13 etc. around the areas where it's more infested. Theres a gang every couple streets, and the gang names themselves after the street. for example
                    112th street, 111th street, 113th street would all be different Sureno gangs
                    Then we get to the bigger more famous gangs.

18th Street
                    38th Street
                    Florencia 13
                    MS-13
                    Avenus 13
                    Hazard 13
                    White Fence 13

all of which have 1000-10,000s of members.
                    they're all sureno gangs and they're all over the country despite being named after a street or neighborhood in L.A.

Funny thing is they're all enemies and they all kill each other anyway.
                    They're not like bloods and crips that respect their own.
                    just around my area, there Lawndale 13, NSR 13, Lil Watts 13, BTM 13, LNX13,G13,TxFlats 13, 247Th Street, Tepa ES Torrance 13. Which isn't too bad actually. I live in a decent part of L.A. definitely nowhere near as bad as south central, Watts or Compton.

Black gangs are becoming irrelevant.

never heard that before, i just assumed he met up with khan cause khan trains in LA. is he really respected in LA btw? or like a big name in the music scene over there?
                    somewhat, he's big with Cholas... or the wanna be cholas.

Comment

I still bump to this shit

Kid Frost

Delinquent Habits

Comment

Working...
                      X