Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where will you be in 20 years time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in 20years i would be sitting on a **** load of cash from boxing and pointing and laughing at all the ppl that im makin work for 5.15 an hour for my companies.ahahahaha

Comment

I will hopefully sitting on a beach somewhere in Spain, Greece or perhaps Florida.

I am hoping to retire in my mid fifties and have arrangements in place to do so, then I can just fish, drink and enjoy life in a hot climate!

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
        Where will you be in 20 years. Where do you want to be. Ill be 35. **** I had a mid life crisis when I was like 12. Dread to think what Ill be like then. Seems from K and Feisty that its not too shabby. Il stick to my youth for now thanks Any enjoy it while I still can. Moments are elusive. Anyway yeh 20 years? career? plans?

probably dead

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
          don't you know it!

my kids will be grown (20 and 23) and hopefully attending college. i'll be 56!
          hopefully i won't be suffering from empty nest syndrome! lol!
          i know i will be enjoying life, traveling/vacationing, and getting more involved in my interests and hobbies.
          by the time you get to that point..you will be anxiously awaiting an "empty nest"

I've got a daughter starting Cal State Fullerton
          a son who will be a senior next year
          and a nine year old...so I still have some work to do

Comment

Originally posted by marvdave
            by the time you get to that point..you will be anxiously awaiting an "empty nest"I've got a daughter starting Cal State Fullerton
            a son who will be a senior next year
            and a nine year old...so I still have some work to do
            i am sure that i will!

some people lose their identity. they are a spouse and a parent but they lose who they are/were. i try hard to do things on a somewhat regular basis that i enjoy. it makes that "wait" a little more tolerable. lol!

Comment

In 20 years time I'll be 39 years old, probably have a bald head, a beer belly, and some horrible little bastard kids to a slutty wife, and I won't own my own house.

If I could choose I'd still have a full head of hair, still be in decent shape, and be one of those dudes with a girl half his age. Also, I wouldn't mind coming up with an amazing invention that makes me a billionaire.

Comment

If I am lucky, I will be dead.

Comment

Old, bitter, rich, a born again christian with a silly accent and a bastard child threatening me with a law suit.

Comment

I plan on the next house I buy bein the last one. I hope to be chillin there, retired, and wit my queen by my side.

Comment

If I am lucky, I will be dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X