No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Porter finally confirmed for Mar. 12 on prime time CBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Porter is a good guy, but his dad....he is so freaking annoying....Shawn should go with another trainer

Porter hasnt shown any improvements since he fought Julio Diaz and uses his size and strength to overwhelm guys but his skillset seems set in stone
    people want to say wilder sucks? man porter is ten times worse. at least wilder can throw a proper right hand from time to time. i was just watching porter vs broner and i still have no clue how broner could lose to a guy of that caliber. not one REAL "professional punch" was thrown by porter, just a bunch of windmill, wild-man rubbish. if thurman loses to porter he should just retire, thurman will get the job done though, i'm sure of it.

kenny porter is just.....man, i don't even wanna go in on him because i could write a novel on what i dislike about him. i really wish it was danny garcia fighting porter tbh, because i know the dads will be talking trash.......it will also be gratifying to see garcia beat the crap outta porter because garcia is my favorite fighter right now.

Comment

Thurman will stop Porter

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Thurman will stop Porter
        I think so too

Porter style will have him walking right into Thurman's power

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          people want to say wilder sucks? man porter is ten times worse. at least wilder can throw a proper right hand from time to time. i was just watching porter vs broner and i still have no clue how broner could lose to a guy of that caliber. not one REAL "professional punch" was thrown by porter, just a bunch of windmill, wild-man rubbish. if thurman loses to porter he should just retire, thurman will get the job done though, i'm sure of it.

kenny porter is just.....man, i don't even wanna go in on him because i could write a novel on what i dislike about him. i really wish it was danny garcia fighting porter tbh, because i know the dads will be talking trash.......it will also be gratifying to see garcia beat the crap outta porter because garcia is my favorite fighter right now.
          He talks a lot but there's an honesty about him. He's like a military guy leading boot camp. Team Porter just want to fight, I think any boxing fan can respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            He talks a lot but there's an honesty about him. He's like a military guy leading boot camp. Team Porter just want to fight, I think any boxing fan can respect that.
            that's not my issue with him....he is a decent conditioning coach and disciplinary but he has taught his son nothing when it comes to technique and footwork......and no, he isn't honest about his son judging by the way he talks about him.
            Last edited by Xi_; 01-19-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

:wank: :wank: this will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                :wank: :wank: this will be good.
                Meh, about as good as the Garcia-Guerrero fight.

Comment

Working...
                X