Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is now officially off of my pound 4 pound list!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward is now officially off of my pound 4 pound list!

It has officially been over one year that Ward has fought and there are currently no plans of him fighting anytime soon. I consider him to be a retired HBO announcer until further notice. My top 3 pound for pound a are now:

1)Floyd
    2)Rigo
    3)Wlad

I can't see none of these guys losing any time soon either.

2) Rigo

Yet he is fighting on UniMas.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      2) Rigo

Comment

There is nothing wrong with dropping Ward off your p4p list because of his inactivity.

Comment

Ok.............

Comment

2) Rigo

He is still arguably the best fighter in the world regardless of what network he fights on.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
              He is still arguably the best fighter in the world regardless of what network he fights on.
              the best opponent Rigo has faced since Donaire has been Joseph Agbeko. I'm sorry that's a double standard. If you drop Ward you have to lower Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                No, he isnt'. GGG will never be in my 1, 2 or 3 PVP if he never moves up in weight. Rigo refuses to and its not just what you do in the ring, it's who you face, how often you fight and how you look in those fights. Rigo has earned a P4P ranking, he shouldn't be top 5 much less top 3 because he beat a no-hearted Donaire and then stays in one division.

Now, that's not to say that you can stay in one division your entire career. But this isn't the days of 5 or 6 weight classes and one belt, you prove your manhood in boxing today by moving up and up until you can't do it anymore. That's how Manny and Floyd proved their greatness as fighters, they moved up and proved themselves. Rigo can't even move up 4 pounds... P4P means you have heart and balls, Rigo's balls are minute in comparison to his talent so #2 is just laughable.

Comment

2) Rigo

This had me dying! Lol atleast it's for free. Rather that than pay $70 to see Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                  X