No announcement yet.

Gamescome Playstation 4 Trailers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamescome Playstation 4 Trailers

Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-13-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Apparently you can download and play the Silent Hills interactive teaser or trailer now. People say it's scary as ****. Looks impressive and the names in the credit...woah

Comment

I learned about Silent Hills last night, notified by a friend on FB. It looks like a crazy game. The Evil Within, Dying Light, Borderlands Prequel and Silent Hills are my big 4 so far.

Comment

people still play Silent Hill?

Comment

P.T. ...creepy as hell.....Kojima+Del Toro? gonna be nuts.

The Order's graphics are ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              people still play Silent Hill?
              i've played every game and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. the silent hill series is criminally overlooked. always felt it swamps the resident evil games in all categories including gameplay, storytelling, and atmosphere but it generally doesn't get the same attention. hell, it even has a better movie. if hideo kojima wants to make your game, you've got something special.

Comment

That game Rime looks beautiful, almost as beautiful as Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  i've played every game and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. the silent hill series is criminally overlooked. always felt it swamps the resident evil games in all categories including gameplay, storytelling, and atmosphere but it generally doesn't get the same attention. hell, it even has a better movie. if hideo kojima wants to make your game, you've got something special.
                  They play differently, I can't really put a finger on it. I had fiend RE 1-3 before getting into Silent Hill 1 for PS One, I was not that impressed. I love the story, but the gameplay just didn't do it for me.

Comment

the PS2 silent Hill games were tediously slow paced I could never get into it but I never played the one that was released few years ago on PS3/360

Comment

Working...
                    X