Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch:"Golovkin is dangerous and if he can be avoided, Then we'll avoid him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froch is just keeping it real. ward should do the same and say that he is scared of golovkin instead of hiding in his house.

Comment

dirk just jumped out of window
      i hope he can fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        That's the only negative I see from those comments, the thing is if Froch gets a good offer then he would drop the Chavez or De gale and fight GGG, the problem is at what weight? But Froch would definately make other fighters in around his weight avoid him with comments like that.
        Froch would never take the fight at 160. I'm not even sure a catch-weight would lure him even if the money was there. It'd be 168 or no fight.

We all know he he pretty much walks around a few pounds over the SMW limit, but even so he's ripped to the ballsack as it is.

Even Froch's comment at the end praises that GGG's power could carry to 168. A slight hint of 'i'm not interested, unless there's something in it for Carl's interest'.

I do feel bad for Golovkin though. He just can't seem to grab that one fight that puts him among the elite so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          HBO doesn't hold the right money for Carl and Hearn. Therefore they are only joking...

exactly.

froch made way more for a much less risky right in groves. he makes more money fighting at home. they get big gate numbers and he does well on sky ppv @ 17 pounds a pop. i think he sold close to a million ppvs.

brits will tell you, with a straight face, that groves was a more risky fights. they are that freaking delusional.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Comment

brits:

is groves a more dangerous opponent than gennady golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
                Why wouldn't Chavez fight Froch? What's so much better that he can fight?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Why wouldn't Chavez fight Froch? What's so much better that he can fight?
                  He probably won't sign that extension. He wants away from Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                    Then ggg can fight ward....no froch or chavez...thats his biggest.
                    Let's see if he can survive Goosen

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                      He probably won't sign that extension. He wants away from Arum.
                      That's right. Same reason Golovkin fell through. Shouldn't his contract be up soon, then, or does he need another fight before it ends?

Comment

Working...
                      X