Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is looking forward to/going to buy Pac/Marquez 5 (lol) and Pac/Bradley 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is looking forward to/going to buy Pac/Marquez 5 (lol) and Pac/Bradley 3?

Curious who's looking forward to these fights and whos forking out the dough for these.

I usually buy every PPV and as it stands right now, I'm looking forward to Pac kicking Marquez ass but not sure if I'll buy that one.

And I am not looking forward to, at all, Pac/Bradley 3 and im almost positive I won't pay for that.

What about you guys?

Neither. I aint buying non of that ****

Comment

PacMan has a point to prove with JMM .Pac-Brad3 is not going to happen and if it does it will be the last fight on the contract

Comment

If jmm pac has a good co main ill buy

Comment

Looking forward to Marquez 5 and Pac-Provo. I'm willing to bet Bradley 3 will never happen.

Comment

I really hope you guys are right about Pac/Bradley 3.

Comment

marquez is 40 years old so no thanks, i might stream it......i might buy pac-bradley if bob stacks the undercard which he won't lol imma end up streaming that one too.

Comment

no point in this thread mate, sorry but the floyd stans will be on full force here like they have been recently to try and hype up floyds fight with nobody really having an interest here

you will have pac fans saying yes and floyd fans saying no

in between guys?

I would definitely pay for pac vs marquez, I only pay for competitive fights, hence me not buying a floyd fight ever lol

I am willing to bet pac vs bradley 3 will never happen due to bradley not being a draw, but if it does happen, I would not buy that

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Curious who's looking forward to these fights and whos forking out the dough for these.

I usually buy every PPV and as it stands right now, I'm looking forward to Pac kicking Marquez ass but not sure if I'll buy that one.

And I am not looking forward to, at all, Pac/Bradley 3 and im almost positive I won't pay for that.

What about you guys?
                  There is absolutely no need for either of these fights. if either gets made and you purchase them you are no different than the fans you criticize for buying floyd fights.

You are doing the same thing you criticize them for- paying to watch their favorite compete in a fight even though he isn't giving you the fight you really want.

Comment

I wouldn't buy any recycled fights lol especially with no under card

Comment

Working...
                    X