Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the LHW division the only one where the Champions want to unify the titles????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the LHW division the only one where the Champions want to unify the titles????

I'm talking about ALL the major titles unified to produce a true, legitimate, lineal, Undisputed, universally recognised champion.

You have a 49 year old who wants to become only the 2nd man in history to become Unidsputed in 2 weight divisions.
    Also got a guy with 15 pro fights who wants to unify all the titles.
    The 36 year old may be ducking kovalev for now but he would fight him if he beat hopkins.
    And Krusher fight anybody put in front of him.

I don't see any other division doing this. I want to see it. Do you? and give reasons for the modern era of paper champions. santioning bodies are a joke but fighters seem content to parade their paper belts around like they true world champions. bhop told the fraud quillin at the presser he should stop fighting uknowns and man up and unify the titles.

last night they were callin braehmar wba world champion , ridiculous considering shumenov is the true champion.
    its all money driven and we should petition against it.

note: i respect anybody who laces em' up but we gotta call a spade a spade here and stop the nonsense.
    Last edited by jas; 04-06-2014, 10:24 AM.

Kessler and Froch fought for WBA and IBF at SMW and we just had the s6.
    Sturm and Geale fought for WBA and IBF at MW.
    Klitschko has all but unified at HW.

Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Kessler and Froch fought for WBA and IBF at SMW and we just had the s6.
      Sturm and Geale fought for WBA and IBF at MW.
      Klitschko has all but unified at HW.

Etc.
      we JUST HAD the super 6? you living in a time machine bro? that was 3 years ago........

froch could have rematched ward by now.

when is sturm gonna fight ggg.............ill be waitin....

lol the WBC belt is gonna be vacant until these eliminators get out the way.

come back for another schooling if you so wish

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        we JUST HAD the super 6? you living in a time machine bro? that was 3 years ago........

froch could have rematched ward by now.

when is sturm gonna fight ggg.............ill be waitin....

lol the WBC belt is gonna be vacant until these eliminators get out the way.

come back for another schooling if you so wish
        So what timeframe are we discussing here professor? The last 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          So what timeframe are we discussing here professor? The last 6 months?
          we're talkin about the intention of the champions right now

Comment

There are talks of Mikey Garcia unifying with best fighter in his division but he duckin'Gamboa who could of unified with the same fighter but choose to go up in weight.

Other than the promotional/network conflicts most orgzs. will just force lame mandos

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              There are talks of Mikey Garcia unifying with best fighter in his division but he duckin'Gamboa who could of unified with the same fighter but choose to go up in weight.

Other than the promotional/network conflicts most orgzs. will just force lame mandos
              Is mikey gonna fight miura after that?

All mikey does is fight journeymen.

Comment

Floyd is fighting another title holder Marcos Maidana. Unification.

Comment

Originally posted by nubian View Post
                  Floyd is fighting another title holder Marcos Maidana. Unification.
                  i said ALL THE TITLES, read homie
                  when's he fighting bradley/pac winner? ill be waiting for your reply sir

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    i said ALL THE TITLES, read homie
                    when's he fighting bradley/pac winner? ill be waiting for your reply sir
                    Stevenson is ducking Kovalev, ergo all the titles at 175 aren't being unified!!

Comment

Working...
                    X