he spent yrs talking shit about the Klits, then showed his inner cunt
    he got Wlad and fought like a pansy
    he ducked Vit, now wants him when he's an old shell
    fuck him, hope whoever's next KO's his ass
    Spot on post.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Spot on post.
      I think Haye losing to Wlad with Wlad not laying a glove on him for 12 rounds.. is much better than Wlad losing to Sanders. I mean that's just my opinion.

Haye lost to a future top 15 ATG.. HW
      Wlad lost to a overweight fighter who was a pro golfer (RIP Corrie but we have to call it like it is)

Once again. Wlad is a top 15 HW Atg. No debate. But he also suffered losses that were much more humiliating. I mean would it make it worst if Wlad had trash talk Brewster than got knocked out? A loss is a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoan View Post
        I think Haye losing to Wlad with Wlad not laying a glove on him for 12 rounds.. is much better than Wlad losing to Sanders. I mean that's just my opinion.

Haye lost to a future top 15 ATG.. HW
        Wlad lost to a overweight fighter who was a pro golfer (RIP Corrie but we have to call it like it is)

Once again. Wlad is a top 15 HW Atg. No debate. But he also suffered losses that were much more humiliating. I mean would it make it worst if Wlad had trash talk Brewster than got knocked out? A loss is a loss.

Not half as humiliating as running for 12 rounds in the biggest fight of your life and taking a pasting from a 40 odd yr old Carl Thompson and getting decked by feather-fisted light heavyweight journeyman Lolonga Mock.

Sanders is better than anybody Haye has wins over.

Comment

I don't know how he's perceived in the UK, but the perception of him here is negative.

Sadly, David Haye's atm is losing to Wladimir in a very embarrassing fashion. He'll always be remembered for that and not so much his cruiserweight career. He didn't engage. Was running the entire time hoping to land one punch, he kept flopping every time he got on the inside.

He can deny it all he wants but that loss bothers him deeply. He can go out and knockout Povetkin (which I believe he will), Pulev, Fury beat up everyone but he'll always be remembered for the Klitschko fight and I really doubt he'll ever get the rematch. If he gets the rematch is he going to beat Wladimir? I mean his whole game plan is to land one punch and get the knockout, he had 12 rounds to do that and he didn't come close! So how many more rounds does he need???

So no, he can't redeem himself.

Comment

David Haye does hold the distinction of over coming the largest ever weight disparity in boxing history.

Haye was out weight by 100 pounds against Nikolay Valuev and almost knocked out the giant. That is impressive in itself. I see Haye easily knocking out the likes of Fury tbh, but I don't want that fight yet.

Comment

David Haye does hold the distinction of over coming the largest ever weight disparity in boxing history.

Haye was out weight by 100 pounds against Nikolay Valuev and almost knocked out the giant. That is impressive in itself. I see Haye easily knocking out the likes of Fury tbh, but I don't want that fight yet.

Actually Chagaev beat Valuev in even better fashion & he is smaller than Haye. A 46yr old Holyfield beat Valuev more convincingly than Haye did & got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Actually Chagaev beat Valuev in even better fashion & he is smaller than Haye. A 46yr old Holyfield beat Valuev more convincingly than Haye did & got robbed.
                What is your problem with Haye? I mean I really want to know. This guy went to war against Chisora because of honor and you don't want to show support? I mean a superstar Haye is GOOD for the division.

Comment

What is your problem with Haye? I mean I really want to know. This guy went to war against Chisora because of honor and you don't want to show support? I mean a superstar Haye is GOOD for the division.

I was simply stating your information was wrong. The reality is Haye hasn't done anything, hes not a superstar, hes a celebrity posing as a boxer.

Chisora? 15-3 record and had lost 3 of his last 4 (though I did have him beating Helenius)

Haye is a con man. He'll probably rematch Audrey or something ridiculous and make out its a legit fight.
                  Until he fights Povetkin, Pulev or someone decent I can't give the guy credit.
                  His resume is rubbish considering his talent level.

I've got a gut feeling he'll fight Adamek & people will big it up saying ''Adamek is top 5'' but hes well on the slide, he got two gift decisions in his last 2 fights against two cruiserweights, one only had one arm. Its a rubbish fight no matter how you try & cut it.

Comment

I respect his talent but I don't have respect for him as a fighter.

Carl Froch, Bernard Hopkins, Wladimir Klitschko, Marquez, Andre Ward, etc etc
                    They get respect for putting their skills on display against world class opposition. They don't continually fight guys who are ancient/domestic level.

Win-lose-draw, these guys have fought the best and they sure didn't talk their way into paydays with a chance to unify and spend 12 rounds running & throwing themselves to the floor.

Haye is a great talker, hes got talent, he could of been a damn good HW but he has spent years talking whilst ducking and fighting cans. If he comes back & actually earns a rematch with Wlad by beating genuine opposition, I will give him credit but if hes just going to be facing Adamek, Thompson, Price, Charr & guys like that, I can't give him credit for that. I know, you know, we all know the outcomes of those fights.
                    He stops all those guys & likely ends Price with the first punch he lands.

Comment

Damn you hating hard.
                      Well then, wearing shirts depicting the decapitated corpses of people, telling them they are going to be put in hospital, telling them they are going to be left in a pool of blood must hating x 10,000.

If Arreola, Povetkin, Fury, Solis, or Scott managed to weather the storm of the first few rounds, they could cause Haye major headaches. He would be better off going for Helenius, Abdusalamov, Lawrence, or Jennings.

Comment

Working...
                      X