No announcement yet.

1 second chavez weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 second chavez weigh in

Can someone explain to me how chavez got weighed. He got on the scale and off the scale. Martinez stood got weighed posed, then got off. Are they hiding something with his weight?

Everyone seems to have ignored this...

Comment

To be honest it doesn't really matter because if you see the recently posted pictures of the weigh-ins. Chavez Jr. looked light... really light.

Comment

Don't start ****, that is why the commissioner is there, to check the weight. Martinez's adviser sampson lewkisaky or however you spell his name checked that chavez made the weight.

Comment

If there was anything fishy DiBella would be mouthing off right now.

Comment

Watch it again

Also The scale is set to 160, all it has to do is lean to one side to tell you that chavez is under which takes like .5 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
              To be honest it doesn't really matter because if you see the recently posted pictures of the weigh-ins. Chavez Jr. looked light... really light.
              He did look light. With all the talk that he doesnt do urine samples and so fourth. It kind of looks funny. I honestly dont even think they weighed him.

Comment

Yeah! I also noticed that, the guy who checks the weight set up already the weight for chavez, and when chavez did step up in to the scales the inspector didn't make any change, so there's only two options left, one: this guy who check the weigh for the comission knew the weight already or Martinez is gettin ****....

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                  Don't start ****, that is why the commissioner is there, to check the weight. Martinez's adviser sampson lewkisaky or however you spell his name checked that chavez made the weight.
                  LOL im just saying. Very loyal how you defend your man. it looked how it looked. deal with it.

Comment

How do you conclude that? What do you base it on?

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                    He did look light. With all the talk that he doesnt do urine samples and so fourth. It kind of looks funny. I honestly dont even think they weighed him.

Comment

Working...
                    X