Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would a prime Henry Akinwande do against either Klitschko brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would a prime Henry Akinwande do against either Klitschko brother?

I used to watch Henry a while back & was a fan. He had the height at 6'7" & a pretty good jab. Not a super hard puncher, but he had good boxing skills IMO. I'm not sure if I see him beating either, but for some reason I was thinking about old heavyweights & he popped in my head. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Merciless1 View Post
    I used to watch Henry a while back & was a fan. He had the height at 6'7" & a pretty good jab. Not a super hard puncher, but he had good boxing skills IMO. I'm not sure if I see him beating either, but for some reason I was thinking about old heavyweights & he popped in my head. Thoughts?

Hold until he gets DQed just like he did with Lennox.

Comment

I imagine him putting up a decent fight but either brother would stop him. Current Wladimir probably stops him rather violently. Vitali breaks him down and the ref stops it.

Comment

I wasn't even sure Henry had a prime. That said on his best day I think he gets murked by both.

Comment

He'd dominate both of them, and destroy Vitali's rotator cuff.

Comment

he had a terrible habit of holding not only against lewis but against several others too. he had no defence thats why he held. to the amazement of many people when lewis was champion & had a couple titles the WBA named akinwande his mandatory so he dumped the belt instead of rematching him & i believe ruiz\holyfield fought for vacant title.it was so long ago i can't recall who fought for vacant tile but i'm sure ruiz was one of the guys.

Comment

Working...
            X