Collapse
No announcement yet.

froch should refuse to fight ward in the us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol first thing that came to mind was the christmas gilf froch got over dirrell lmfao he lost that fight so clearly. doesnt matter if this fight takes place outside of frochs house with his family judging the fight, WARD WILL DOMINATE HIM. he is not on the same level as ward. besides your boy needs to get through glen first which is a 50-50 fight for me anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
      lol first thing that came to mind was the christmas gilf froch got over dirrell lmfao he lost that fight so clearly. doesnt matter if this fight takes place outside of frochs house with his family judging the fight, WARD WILL DOMINATE HIM. he is not on the same level as ward. besides your boy needs to get through glen first which is a 50-50 fight for me anyways.
      You have it all wrong.

Froch won the fight with Andre "The Running Man" Dirrell, who should have been disqualified for his childish behavior that night.

Carl Froch is a better fighter than Andre Ward, and will win in a neutral location with fair officials.

Comment

sorry but no your blind or biased. even your british commentators for that fight and former british champs all had dirrell winning that fight. yes he ran and i dont like his fighting style either but i respect the clean blows he was landing. ward has shown he is clearly the man had no close fights so far all one sided. we will see how froch does against glen first do not look past him. thing you have to consider is this, froch is not nearly the best fighter glen has fought or beat. froch has not fought the same competitiong as glen.

Comment

The fight will be where ever it can make the most $$$

Comment

sorry but no your blind or biased. even your british commentators for that fight and former british champs all had dirrell winning that fight. yes he ran and i dont like his fighting style either but i respect the clean blows he was landing. ward has shown he is clearly the man had no close fights so far all one sided. we will see how froch does against glen first do not look past him. thing you have to consider is this, froch is not nearly the best fighter glen has fought or beat. froch has not fought the same competitiong as glen.
            I'm not British nor biased and neither is Dan Rafael, but we both had Froch winning that fight. I scored it 114-113 for Froch.

Comment

might as well do it in vegas...................

Comment

Neutral judges and ref is all that matters. Make it in MSG!

Comment

you dont get points for running away

i know you americans have nothing left in boxing so you have lost in touch with the sport but boxing isnt judged on running away mate. froch won that figthf air and square

ward should have lost to kessler but the ref allowed him to headbutt and elbow his way to a win

the fight should not be in the us

Comment

All I'm saying is that I could have whooped up on AA last night just as good as the next guy.That punching bag technique he employes so well is excellent at making the opponent into the next Ray Robinson.

Beating Froch or Johnson won't be so easy. I was surprised that it was AA that was getting Ward in the headlock and not the other way.

Comment

I disagree. Ward will outclass Froch anywhere and Froch would KO Ward in any ring which is the way this fight will pan out. The venue is not important for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X