No announcement yet.

How do I build incredible speed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I build incredible speed?

I have weighted gloves, small gloves, and big gloves at my house. I have a speed ball, but I can't install it. I have a heavy bag, can I build speed on that? Do push ups build speed

resistance

Comment

repetition. The 'increase in speed' you get after taking heavy gloves off is largely illusionary.

Speed is a combination of genetics, technique and muscle memory.

Comment

Originally posted by rawtyson View Post
        I have weighted gloves, small gloves, and big gloves at my house. I have a speed ball, but I can't install it. I have a heavy bag, can I build speed on that? Do push ups build speed
        with speed you either have it or you dont,there are training methods that can well define your speed and give you proper usage to allow maximum speed

Comment

after your done shadow boxing with gloves/weights allways shadow box atleast a round with nothing in your hands. the feeling of increased speed is only temporary but by training while you get that little burst your body gets used to moving alittle faster and little by little you will get faster.

Comment

After the shadow boxing use the water bag...it has the same affect as if you were to run on a track of sand before running on concrete because your muscles obsorb the power for you to accumulate speed...good cardio and strong legs also affect speed as you bounce when you burn out punches...get that heart rate up...weight lifting is good for stiffness but keep burning those punches as you bounce on your feet...

Comment

Working...
            X