Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Eddie Chambers make it past 3 rounds against Prime Tyson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prolly not.......

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      The poll result to me speaks to either how disgustingly overrated Tyson is or the opposite about Chambers who is probably the best American HW boxer of the last 10 years.
      No you just won't give Tyson credit. Give the man some ****ing credit. Nobody lasts long with a prime tyson. Maybe you should actually watch a prime tyson since obviously you weren't around or old enough to see it with your own eyes.

Chambers is good, but a prime tyson is a whole other animal. Even the peeps in the boxing history section don't see greater heavyweights go past that mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
        Most of these boys haven't even had their balls drop yet much know **** about "prime" Tyson.

They only know the mythology perpetuated by the suckasses at ESPN and the rest of the fawing f@ggots in the American boxing media. Writers for this and other sites included who wouldn't understand boxing if it bit them in the ****ing ass.

Watch Tyson's fights from the 80's in his "prime" and watch the rows upon rows of Peter McNeelely types he fought. Guys so pathetic looking that I wouldn't hire them to park my ****ing car.

Enough of this Tyson bull****. The dude is overrated as ****.

Chambers would have his way with him.
        Are you stupid?

Spinks was a better fighter then Chambers and he had his way with Tyson huh? Spinks was Olympic caliber *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
          Does it make you feel like a tough guy to call the IBF/WBO/IBO/RING Unified heavyweight champion of the world a "***** ass"?

Did you even watch the fight? Chambers went into survival mode after he got badly hurt and almost KTFO by that right hand bomb in the 2nd round. Chambers was running scared from Wlad the whole fight, Wlad was coming forward and chasing the retreating Chambers you fucking ******.

Wlad completely dominated every round and brutally KO'd Chambers. Wlad toyed with Chambers, humiliated him, picked him apart like a surgeon, turned him into a pizza face, forced him to go into survival mode and made it look easy. Chambers was brutally knocked out cold and almost killed by that steelhammer left hook. It was another dominant masterful performance by Wlad.

You're ******ed troll.

Tyson is the most overrated heavyweight of all time, hands down. He is a midget compared to the Klitschkos. Prime 4 Prime...Either Klitschko would be more than capable of beating the ridiculously overrated Tyson.
          This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read.

Comment

I think he'd hit the canvas pretty fast lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~Riley~ View Post
              No you just won't give Tyson credit. Give the man some ****ing credit. Nobody lasts long with a prime tyson. Maybe you should actually watch a prime tyson since obviously you weren't around or old enough to see it with your own eyes.

Chambers is good, but a prime tyson is a whole other animal. Even the peeps in the boxing history section don't see greater heavyweights go past that mark.
              Tyson had alot of ability and it was showcased against mostly soft opposition or good opponents past their best.

He didn't have the mentality to be great though and lost to his best opponents he fought. Spinks was an excellent win in my opinion and other than that I don't see what warrants this legendary rep other than his antics that made him a world wide known figure.

Chambers is the goods, other than bone crushing power he has it all but was just physically overmatched against Wlad.

Comment

Tyson had alot of ability and it was showcased against mostly soft opposition or good opponents past their best.

He didn't have the mentality to be great though and lost to his best opponents he fought. Spinks was an excellent win in my opinion and other than that I don't see what warrants this legendary rep other than his antics that made him a world wide known figure.

Chambers is the goods, other than bone crushing power he has it all but was just physically overmatched against Wlad.
                I agree with most of that. I dont think Tyson had the greatest resume. I just think his style is a nightmare for Chambers. He hasn't fought nobody like Tyson so I just don't think he can weather the storm.

I like Chambers. Tyson probably just over powers him worst then Wlad in my eyes.

Comment

Maybe you know boxing after all.

Prime Tyson was fed grass eating moo cows. Spinks is probably his best win. But the rest were a bunch of cab driving looking Farmer John mother****ers.

Oh and a 66 year old Larry Holmes. Gimme a ****ing break.

Eddie Chambers>>> Buster Douglass. While were at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rijkaard View Post
                    This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read.
                    Nobody lays the smacketh down like Steel.

I love his ****.

Comment

Larry Holmes was 39 years old when Tyson fought him.

Lennox Lewis was 38 when he turned Vitali's face into a 'Pizza'.

Comment

Working...
                      X