Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you pray to god?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did last night man .I've got a St Christopher blessed in the vatican .When life gets hard man .

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
      Yeah hes got a plan for all of us...its called going to heaven. follow the plan (bible) go to heaven.
      Okay ... Asssuming the Bible is correct, what exactly do I have to do to get into Heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
        Okay ... Asssuming the Bible is correct, what exactly do I have to do to get into Heaven?

Repent for all of your sins past and present, and accept God to be your guider in life. However, try not to repeatedly commit the same sins over and over.

Comment

i havnt read through this thread cuz i kinda have a feelin theres gonna be people bashing God so im just goin straight to my post.

Yes I do, I don't every night but i do.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Repent for all of your sins past and present, and accept God to be your guider in life. However, try not to repeatedly commit the same sins over and over.
            Wow ... that seems quite straightforward.

So in theory, the worlds most evil human could commit the most attrocious acts imaginable, repent and then accept God as his/her guide and be allowed into Heaven?

Is this the case?

Comment

Many believe God has a plan for each and everyone of us. If he/she does have a plan:

What is the point in prayer?

Can we change God's plan through prayer?
              God already knew whether or not you are going to pray.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                God already knew whether or not you are going to pray.
                Have I not got free will?

Comment

Have I not got free will?
                  Yes you do.

Comment

Almost everyone has prayed at least once esp if your life is in danger etc your going to, like "please god can i get out of this alive"

Comment

Wow ... that seems quite straightforward.

So in theory, the worlds most evil human could commit the most attrocious acts imaginable, repent and then accept God as his/her guide and be allowed into Heaven?

Is this the case?
                      I don't know, we'll have to wait until Judgement day to find out for sure. All i know is, i will always judge myself before i judge someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X