No announcement yet.

"The Nightmare's" Come Back Trail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    I say unless he gets in shape and take the boxing life a little more seriously he is in for another beating soon. Anyone who is well conditioned with decent boxing kills and a good jab will do pretty much the same that Klitty boy did to him...Lefty
    you're an idiot. Someone who is not in shape can not keep coming forward the way arreola does. Especially when getting hit like he was against vitali. Idiots like you probably also think these 300lbs nfl lineman are out of shape as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
      Lefty,nice to see ya back in action,I do have 1 gripe with all U people that say's Chris ain't in shape,the boy may be fat looking but to take a beating from the elder K brother say's a lot about his shape,no??
      Ah very valid point....not just anyone can take that type of ass kicking and stay up for 10 rounds.....true true....I just think people keep on waiting for Chris to come in with a six pack......dude......that **** ain't gonna happen.....this Kat ain't built like David Haye.....but he sure can give and take some massive punches.......I would like to see him more committed to training though...

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Ok so I dunno bout the rest of you (since there are soooooooooooooo many Manny and Gayweather nut lickers on this forum:blow but im growing ****en sick and tired of Manny and Gayweather threads for now....so how bout we change it up a bit...

Chris Arreloa is fighting again this weekend....only 3 months after getting the beating of his life....too soon??? and he fights a decent up and comer looking for his own shot in Brian Minto.

If he wins how soon does he get another crack at a championship???

I say he wins this one by massive KO he takes a fight with a some one like Tua, Toney, Ruiz, etc....beats him then gets another crack at a belt....IMO......what say you forum???
        how much is that fat-ass oreo-la gonna weight?

go on a ****in diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

go on a ****in diet!
          You have the most annoying, pathetic signature on this site. Get rid off it. You should be considered SPAM!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
            Lefty,nice to see ya back in action,I do have 1 gripe with all U people that say's Chris ain't in shape,the boy may be fat looking but to take a beating from the elder K brother say's a lot about his shape,no??
            It dont take much physical shape to stand there and take punches. He has heart and courage that I will give him. He slowed ramatically after the first 4 or 5 rounds. he never figured out another way to close the distance and took a lot of jabs and other punsihment to his head. if Klitty boy really tried to turn it up a nothc ( I am not sure he was not tired himself) maybe he could have got them to stop it earlier or put him away....I truly think he needs to get rid of his soft midsection and man boobs before he steps in the ring with anyone worth mnetioning....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
              It dont take much physical shape to stand there and take punches. He has heart and courage that I will give him. He slowed ramatically after the first 4 or 5 rounds. he never figured out another way to close the distance and took a lot of jabs and other punsihment to his head. if Klitty boy really tried to turn it up a nothc ( I am not sure he was not tired himself) maybe he could have got them to stop it earlier or put him away....I truly think he needs to get rid of his soft midsection and man boobs before he steps in the ring with anyone worth mnetioning....Lefty
              But dude seriously you do have to be in some type of shape to withstand such a beating and not go down.....I mean come on the dude gotta get some credit IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

go on a ****in diet!
                Ok...so for the millionth time...he is fat.......I think we all know this by now....

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                  You have the most annoying, pathetic signature on this site. Get rid off it. You should be considered SPAM!

Comment

Working...
                  X