Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    Someone get this fool a bong!

U need to chill out and get off ur little naive soap box.

(i bet ur a chronic wanker):wank:

i conCUR!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      No hes telling it as it is, you dope head, if you love that **** then get the facts, by the way if you think smoking dope is great try herion its 10 times better
      weed > heroin.

Fact.

Comment

weed is for LOW lives and racists....

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
          weed is for LOW lives and racists....
          You're like a book.

You have the whole Derrick theme from American X, and now you're simply taking a line from the movie where he grabs the herb from the skinhead and says "Weed is for ******s". STFU you predictable broken record.

That movie laughably glorified White Supremacy.

Just go play SoCom with your Asian friends and chill.

Or whatever you Whiteboys do.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            You're like a book.

You have the whole Derrick theme from American X, and now you're simply taking a line from the movie where he grabs the herb from the skinhead and says "Weed is for ******s". STFU you predictable broken record.

That movie laughably glorified White Supremacy.
            oh what your ACCUSING me of being a racist cuz i am a fan of Derek Vinyard, was he a racist at the end of the movie? was he a skin head? no he was a hero you moron :wank:

Comment

oh what your ACCUSING me of being a racist cuz i am a fan of Derek Vinyard, was he a racist at the end of the movie? was he a skin head? no he was a hero you moron :wank:
              For you to align yourself with that notion of naive racist ignorance......

Is totally laughable. .

You aren't a skinhead, by any means.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

For you to align yourself with that notion of naive racist ignorance......

Is totally laughable. .

You aren't a skinhead, by any means.
                im a fan of dereks cuz he beat racism, he turned his life and his brothers life around cuz of his actions and bravery.

Comment

im a fan of dereks cuz he beat racism, he turned his life and his brothers life around cuz of his actions and bravery.
                  That's easy to claim. It really is .

Comment

That's easy to claim. It really is .
                    so what are you trying to say

Comment

• I have nothing against weed personally. I used to smoke it, but it was just a stupid phase I was going through.

Secondly, I believe the US Government should legalize marijuana, sell it in packs of 20 (like cigs) for $15-$20 a pack. Tax the fudge out of the Pot Industry (like they did with cig companies) and end this damn deficit we are in.

Imagine how much money the government can make of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X