Super Nintendo [SNES]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Nintendo [SNES]

One of my Greatest systems of all time.

Most of my favorite games are for the SNES..

anyone agree? what were some of your fav games?

Last edited by robjr; 04-26-2008, 07:07 PM.

I was a Genesis fan.

Comment

just felt like posting this.. its original nes. but whatever

Comment

genesis was **** compared to the snes vers, sound, graphics and games were better on the snes (but there was exceptions, like alladin and lion king on the gen were better). I had both systems and it was quite obvious which was better, sega had to add on all this **** to try and compete when their hardware showed its age.

Anyways my fav. games are MK2, Super street fighter 2, Killer instinct, Super Punch out, Donkey kong country, Chrono trigger, Final Fantasy 2 and 3, Super mario rpg, and of course super mario all stars.

Comment

I still got my NES.

I still play it.. Actually, I was playing Super Mario 3 like 2 mins ago.

Comment

I loved my SNES, its funny because just the other day I was moving some stuff and took it out. I have at least 30 games and only Super Mario World worked. Thats sucks because I will prolly never have a chance to play all those games again. My Favs were MK2, PilotWings, SMW, TopGear2, ALL SUPER SCOPE games, Punchout, Mario Kart, DK, F-Zero, NBA Jam, Baseball Tonight and some im sure I forgot.

Comment

many havent heard of this game.. but is one of my all time faves

Comment

Yeah, man. The Super Nintendo was classic. I still think the best Zelda game ever made was on the SNES. I wish I still had mine, but I play all my old faves on my emulator. I'm constantly striving for better times on Super Punch-Out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                  Yeah, man. The Super Nintendo was classic. I still think the best Zelda game ever made was on the SNES. I wish I still had mine, but I play all my old faves on my emulator. I'm constantly striving for better times on Super Punch-Out.
                  agree fully that zelda for snes is best zelda game ever..

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

Working...
                    X