Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a "ruined" fighter score the second best win of his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Japan cheated!

Froch's best win is probably Taylor.

I think you're asking about Kessler's best win.

That'll be Mundine in Australia despite a bad back. Also taking the zero from Andrade without losing a minute of the fight is good. The one-punch kayo on Beyer was good as well.
    You guessed it... I'm drunk.

Yes, I was talking about Kessler's best win.

Rank those four wins... meow.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      Go Japan... now that that's out of the way, we can discuss the subject at hand.

Who is Froch's best win in your mind? I feel like Froch is that, by miles. I've heard Mundine and Beyer thrown around as his best win (before the Froch fight). Give me your Danish analysis.

Give me your best Toney wins... that is someone who was a bit too far back and a bit too far past his prime for me to research once I came into the sport. I know almost nothing about how his resume stacks up.
      I was referencing to Nunn and Jirov being 13-14 years apart. In no real order:

Nunn
      McCallum
      Barkley
      Littles
      Williams
      Jirov
      Holyfield

These are great fights to watch. When Toney's in shape and not weight drained, he lets his hands go often and he's accurate. That's why he's on Compubox's record for landed punches twice and it would be 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        I was referencing to Nunn and Jirov being 13-14 years apart. In no real order:

Nunn
        McCallum
        Barkley
        Littles
        Williams
        Jirov
        Holyfield

These are great fights to watch. When Toney's in shape and not weight drained, he lets his hands go often and he's accurate. That's why he's on Compubox's record for landed punches twice and it would be 3 times.
        Five of those actually have a place in the top 2...

Nunn, McCallum, Barkley, Jirov and Holyfield.

Holyfield was past it,
        Barkley was limited.
        McCallum was a very disputed win.
        I don't know what Prince Charles Williams was about, but... the Jirov win is kind of beast.

Comment

Working...
        X