Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJr: JMM can't beat a fighter like Kostya Tszyu. With May, he can't come that wide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"if you line up all the fighters in the world and say who's the most entertaining.. they gonna say me"

um.. no, no they wouldn't.

Comment

For all we know Floyd couldn't beat a fighter like Kostya Tszyu either.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        I like how natural Floyd is here, or how willing to talk about the fight game and truly measuring opponents, compared to the usual stock ramblings. Smith brought out the best in him for the interview.
        Co-sign. Plus, Floyd can be a menacing too, I've never seen that side of him. That's the first time I ever watched/listened to Floyd and thought, 'dude could lay hands on me'. Floyd and Smitty seem to have a natural chemistry that allows their chat's to flow freely. Floyd doesn't 'stick to the script' in this interview or have to compete with a combative interviewer. This was a good interview and also insightful. I have this feeling that JMM might get slaughtered this Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
          why would you do that?
          1) Mayweather has been out two years; JMM is sharp & active
          2) I don't think the five pound weight difference is really substantial
          3) Betting the favourite has a small payoff.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
            How wold you handicap that fight?

Comment

thanks for posting, watching now.

Comment

I liked the jab they threw at UFC

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  How would he know JMM goes wide if he doesn't watch tapes? Hmmm
                  Off course he watches tapes and fights , he just doesnt study them there is a difference .

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                    We know better , Phillips stopped KT , Floyd would toy with Phillips , its not hard to work out the result !!

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                      We know better , Phillips stopped KT , Floyd would toy with Phillips , its not hard to work out the result !!
                      That KT was too enamored with his power that he left out KT the boxer and just became KT the puncher. IMO, KT beats PBF. I truly believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X