No announcement yet.

The Baddest Puerto Rican Fighter Of This Era Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I don't think it was just the lack of amateur experience but also, wasn't he not a full time boxer? Like he was working a side job.

All jokes aside, Rosado is a damn good fighter (Idc if 99% of people here disagree). And I know his lack of accomplishments contradict that but I think if he had FULLY dedicated himself to boxing with a good team, he would had had much better success.

Or maybe not when you consider his skin issue. But then again, Linares has the same issue and look at him.
    Rosado and Linares' competition are like night and day though. Linares has yet to fight an elite fighter, and still managed to have 3 losses, all by TKO. If we see Linares vs Mikey, Easter, Crawford @ 140, then we can gauge how well he takes beatings. Ever since the early 2010s GBP has been doing a great job keeping him away from
    good competition.

I agree, Rosado could've been better than he is had he dedicated himself more.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Much more includes: Has taken his beatings like a real MAN and didn't take no knee like your typical Hoerican.

#respect
      Why you mad bro?

Comment

Working...
      X