FAO married guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Werent you feel guilty after?
    nope not a bit, she deserved it at the time, if she pisses me off I will **** another girl just to prove a point

Comment

Zero. There is no joy in cheating or having sex outside of your marriage

Comment

Gow many times did you have sex with other woman since you get married?.
        You wouldn't believe me if I actually had a number.

And did you felt the guilt after sex even if its just one night stand?.
        Sometimes, if she was a great girl. Especially if I ran into her while with someone else.

For 10 years now I havent had sex witj other woman. There are times that O could have but I felt the guilt of ****ing someone other than my wife so I avoided the temptation before I got in situation where I cpuldnt fight my conscience.
        For me I felt I sowed my wild oats. Once I settled down, that was it. When I was single, and believe me I was never going to get married. I was rarely alone but that doesn't mean I was never lonely. I never want to be there again. If that makes sense to anyone.

Comment

You thinking of cheating on your wife with the house maid isn't something to brag about

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            Him being the 2nd dumbest chink on these boards, likely just illiterate.
            You're totally, definitely, unrefutably not a bigot with posts like this. Definitely not... ****ing scum

Comment

Led if you've found a woman willing to put up with your two inch pipi for ten minutes let alone ten years then you should hold on to her for dear life. For fucks sake man stay faithful to her.

Comment

Ive been married for three years and havent cheated yet. I dont give too much sht about pusssy right now. Im in love with money and hustling all day for it.

I do go to Korean hostess bars every weekend though. Btches pour drinks, put on naked shows, you can molest them too but that isnt cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  You're totally, definitely, unrefutably not a bigot with posts like this. Definitely not... ****ing scum
                  Yo lifeless, old man........

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    You wouldn't believe me if I actually had a number.

Sometimes, if she was a great girl. Especially if I ran into her while with someone else.

For me I felt I sowed my wild oats. Once I settled down, that was it. When I was single, and believe me I was never going to get married. I was rarely alone but that doesn't mean I was never lonely. I never want to be there again. If that makes sense to anyone.
                    Youre really qualified as a mod here bro

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      You thinking of cheating on your wife with the house maid isn't something to brag about
                      bobby no sex once told me your nanny devirginzed you.

Comment

Working...
                      X