Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Eubanks Gave Clear Instructions. Make The Golovkin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    i have been saying when i first saw GGG i thought "yeah this is a fighter" and couldnt wait to see him in there with the big boy talents. That was 3 years ago. Im still waiting.

Said Lemiuex was a step in right direction, though i didnt even know he still foguht, and then he went and took 2 steps backwards. Canelo vacated so all his waiting was for nothing.

And BJS already debunked that 3.2 mil offer to 1.5. Still good but to him it wasnt that good.

Lara is a talent that i dont think can beat GGG but im not going to pretend GGG already beat him when he doesnt even acknowledge him.

Lara, Adrade, Charlos, Jacobs, Quillin, Groves, DeGale, Dirrells, Ward, or anyone other than Wade or Monroes. Not a single mention or offer to any of them. Sit and wait instead of daring to be great.

Im a fan that has grown tired
    I respect where you are coming from but most of those names you mentioned are only good to lead to more and more names, none of which is going to actually satisfy the boxing public. You know how it is, people need a boogeyman. Quillin didn't want it at all but I hope Jacobs does.

Comment

Working...
    X