Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao have any endorsement deals or sponsorship's left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Pacquiao have any endorsement deals or sponsorship's left?

As we all know his biggest sponsor Nike, gave him the boot recently.

But Manny was also endorsed by other companies like Hennessy and Wonderful Pistachios. Did they sever ties with him too?

That wouldn't be a good sign if they did, especially for a guy like Pacquiao who lives a lavish lifestyle and spends tons and tons of money on a daily basis. He has homes in Los Angeles and back home in the Philippines. He also has dozens of people that live with him and follow him everywhere he goes. He pays for all of them.

I hope Manny doesn't go broke just because he stated his own personal views.

Oh, I just found a piece on Pistachios dropping him.

Ex-sponsor Wonderful Pistachios distances from Manny Pacquiao

Manny Pacquiao Dropped By Nike, Wonderful Pistachios After ****phobic Remarks

Comment

Yosaf Mack or whatever his name is should shoot a video three way wearing a Nikey while eating pistacheo.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        Yosaf Mack or whatever his name is should shoot a video three way wearing a Nikey while eating pistacheo.
        Uhh, interesting I guess.

I see why you think that way. Your user title explains a lot.

Cuckold **** Connoisseur

Comment

If any endorsement does drop PAC that's their choice, that's what you get for voicing your opinion when you're a global icon. Don't ever say anything when you're that big. There's nothing wrong with what he said though.

Comment

If any endorsement does drop PAC that's their choice, that's what you get for voicing your opinion when you're a global icon. Don't ever say anything when you're that big. There's nothing wrong with what he said though.
            His PR people should have cut the mic off as soon as they asked him his views on gays.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Uhh, interesting I guess.

I see why you think that way. Your user title explains a lot.
              My user...check your user out before you start talking about other user ****wale.

Comment

My user...check your user out before you start talking about other user ****wale.
                I'm referring to your user title. The thing under your name.

It literally says "Cuckold **** Connoisseur" under yours.

I don't judge you though.

Comment

His sponsorship is "popularity" and "government" in the Philippines.

You think someone as historic as Pac is gonna go broke with those people needing him to push politics?

Even if Pac went broke, 99% of the families in the Philippines would take him in as one of their own.

Comment

his contracts with these companies had expired already even before this.
                    but yeah, no more future contracts.

he had multitude of sponsors back home though who stayed with him
                    Last edited by Twako; 02-19-2016, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X